Bestiality vs Human Sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bestiality vs Human Sex

Question: Is bestiality more pleasurable than human sex? This is strictly speaking on the physical feeling, not the emotional or other things that are part of either relationship. You can give a short explanation of your preference.
    I am Male, and sex with Animals is better.
    42.69%
    I am Male, and sex with Humans is better.
    6.71%
    I am Female, and sex with Animals is better.
    11.51%
    I am Female, and sex with Humans is better.
    1.44%
    Never had sex with a animal.
    23.98%
    Never had sex with a human.
    5.52%
    Never had sex.
    8.15%

Zoophilia is Freedom - ZThorse Interview on ZTT.

Wouldn't know, haven't had sex yet. Glad to see I'm not the only one though.

Comment

Never had sex before but I'm looking forward to losing my virginity to an animal

Comment

I find the female dogs to be overall hotter and tighter than all the women I've been with. I can get off easier/faster in my dog(s) than with a woman, all things being equal.

Comment

• DuskLuck
          DuskLuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Exactly what I was going to say!

Since dogs have an average internal body temperature of about 102°F (38.8°C), they are much warmer than humans. Their vaginal muscles also squeeze much harder than a humans.

I can't speak on any other animals, unfortunately.

My preferred partner stands fifteen hands. He is literally superhuman.

Comment

All of the mares I've been with have been better than all but one of the human females I've been with. Since I'm in a horse-free zone now, I tried hooking up with her, but she's off the market.

Comment

It has been a very long time since I experienced either but I always found my bitch to be hotter and tighter and by far the more pleasurable.

Comment

no options for "they are both somewhat equal" sex with a girl that loves you and you love her can be magical, just as a mare in heat pretty much always is.

Comment

I would say sex with both is equally enjoyable to me. I'm more leaning towards zoo, but I always enjoy sharing that lifestyle and the moans/orgasms that come with it with someone else if I trust them well enough.
                FUCKTOY (https://www.zooville.org/member/30104-fuck_toy) is my current bitch and zoo-star in training.

Checkout my KINKLIST here ( https://i.imgur.com/bj7dHDn.png )

Comment

I've never had penetrative sex with either, but I think I lean more towards zoo and would like to lose my virginity to an animal. <3

Comment

I sadly haven’t had full sex with a dog yet , I have been licked to orgasm and I have to say it was more enjoyable than with a man

Comment

K9 oral is much better than human oral! Haven't been penetrated by a dog yet but will definitely share my opinion after it happens! X

Comment

I experienced my only double orgasm being licked by a K9.
                        I think the taboo of it helps increase the excitement

Comment

I don't know if I'd say sex with dogs is better, but it is certainly different and it has definitely been better than some of the human partners I've had. I definitely prefer being licked by a dog over any human partner I've had with the exception of my husband

Comment

• Pickle
                            Pickle commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You have quite the husband.

It has always been the looks, smell, and taste of the dogs that are far better than that of a woman, only been with a couple, but female dogs have them beat by far. Even the feel, dogs are much better. Been many years ago since I've been with a woman, but never again. Hooked on what big dogs have to give, and no woman can beat the dogs. Have not been with a guuy, nor ever want to be, I prefer the company and relationships with the dogs.

Comment

Working...
                          X