No announcement yet.

Bestiality vs Human Sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems most women like animals and men equally while almost all men prefer animals.
    My boyfriend has even stated dogs just feel better all around, and I'd assume I'd agree that a dog dick is far superior to any feeling a man could ever hope to give. Bigger and thicker and a knot and lots of Cum do matter. A horse is just huge compared to a tiny human penis.
    But as I've not had sex with a dog I must go off what I've seen. And honestly while I'm sure I'll enjoy the feeling of dog dick much more, there's things with sex I prefer a human for. But overall just feeling wise I think we can all agree animals are better.
    I've my account set to remember my pass and always have me logged in to save time! You've a 50/50 chance if I'm actually on or not.
    I can be bad about answering DMs because anxiety, bear with me.
    And to the few people who asked, you can't find my avatar anywhere because I drew it myself c:
    Thank you and bless!

Comment

sex with either can be quite enjoyable but a canines body is so much hotter reguardless as to recieving or giving.

Comment

from my time with a bitch to my time with women i think it's safe to say bitch forever wins 1000 to zero in every category. its no competition.
        i dont think dog penis is better than human though. when a bitch can orgasm multiple times with a man penis instead of a dog penis i think we men know ours is better.

Comment

Well, speaking strictly on the physical feeling, there's nothing like dog humping and a hot pulsating knot inside. A man can't do that. That's pretty much answers the question for me.

Though there are non-physical aspects where I may prefer human.

Comment

I get turned on much faster and am more sexually satisfied beating off or sucking off a male k9. Takes just the right male partner tho to satisfy me while any male k9 does the trick. Still have an intense desire to have a buddy who is as turned on to k9s as I am. Love sharing that with someone.

Comment

Depends on the species I'd say. For females i would compare the physical anatomy of the vagina as follows.

Horse
              Pig
              Human
              Dog (v little exp)
              Sheep
              Cow
              ​​​
              The key is muscle control. The mare and the sow have much stronger muscles than the others. Women and ewes are quite similar in that they have a warm, wet and tight tunnel but in all honesty so does a fleshlight. Cows are generally too big without having the winking of the mare to make up for it. Heifers are comparable to ewes i guess.

My list for "good sex" would put women and mares on a shared 1st position though. Sex is so much more than just dipping in a pussy.

Comment

• All4kont
                All4kont commented
                Editing a comment
                I did a cow a few times and I thought she was very good. She was almost as good as a mare and certainly better than a woman in my opinion

I haven't knotted with a dog yet, but from what I have seen in videos, dogs cannot keep fucking you continuously like a man can. They can't throw you around, can't switch up positions at a whim like you can with a man. A dog cannot pull your hair with it's paw while fucking you. They can't talk dirty to you or provide much other sensory pleasure that a man can provide. For me, sex with a dog would just be sinful fun, sex with a man is much more pleasurable physically.

Comment

I wouldn't know. I'm still a beast virgin.

Comment

I chose sex with humans is better because they can try and please you, while a dog for example just gets on and starts humping(don't get me wrong that is very erotic to me too)

Comment

ive never had a bf so don't know

Comment

• DoggieDarling
                      DoggieDarling commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The dog is better sex wise so you're not missing too much. Don't worry.

• Caralynn
                      Caralynn commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ive heard alot of people say the same thing lol

I just realized that while I commented here before I never voted. I voted being a woman and sex with animals is better. As much as I love my bf, dog and horse dick just beats man dick in every category. Even he agrees with that lol.
                    I've my account set to remember my pass and always have me logged in to save time! You've a 50/50 chance if I'm actually on or not.
                    I can be bad about answering DMs because anxiety, bear with me.
                    And to the few people who asked, you can't find my avatar anywhere because I drew it myself c:
                    Thank you and bless!

Comment

Physically? Hell fucking yeah

It's hard to beat a very fucking tight knot
                      What's knot to like? <3

Comment

Poll numbers are interesting......

Comment

I'm a man, and sex with female animals is definitely better than sex with female humans. It does not matter how hard a woman tries to make herself tighter, they just cannot and will not be able to compare to a bitch. You must also take into consideration the higher body temperature of a bitch and the wonderful muscle control. The smell of a bitch has never made me wrinkle my nose, while many a woman has a stench to her that would make me want to leave immediately. I've also had sex with a couple mares and they too felt wonderful. The wink of a mare comes close to the sensational feeling of a bitch's contractions. I have never loved a cow, sheep, or sow but I'd guess they also make better sexual loves than a female human as well. Physical feeling definitely, even very huge animal vaginas seem to be so much tighter than a woman's.

There is also the feeling of complete love and romantic bliss with a bitch that, I personally feel, is impossible with a human female. I am honestly very curious as to the men who voted sex with women is better than female animals and why you'd end up with such a conclusion that baffles me.

Comment

I like the contrast between animal bodies and my human body. I like the textures, the aromas.

I like learning how to please them, so when we meet again they will welcome me. I try to learn and understand how they see the world.

Different members here are reporting from different perspectives, so I'll contribute as a man with experience among female equines. First, since they tend to stand at approximately my eye level, we can engage in a lot of face-to-face flirtation. Oh those soft velvety noses, nothing like that on a human partner. The neck that can wrap around you, humans don't do that.

You have to meet equines literally on their own turf. It isn't like being indoors with a canine, and certainly not like being with a human (who is probably looking at some screen). You're out there in any weather.

There is the saying "Pick on someone your own size" but that doesn't apply to horse zoos. Our partners might have five times our body weight. An equine's body is like a living, breathing warm wall. The spine just happens to be near your shoulder height, inviting your hand. The dog zoos here know the pleasure of giving a deep back rub, well, this is the same thing but bigger. There were times when I gave out so many rubs that I lost the use of my hands because of cramping.

Oh, this thread is about sex. I'm getting there. Equines LOVE a butt rub.. They can signal with their tails; they can hold the tail up and out of the way ("flagging") or they can clamp it down into the crack of the ass so you can't get a finger under it. They can adopt a stance where their hind legs are spread apart, and their forelegs are braced to push back.

Well by now she and I are warmed up. This isn't like having a human partner. As the human, you accept the challenge of learning the animal's ways. One of them is mounting. I 'd wrap myself around that warm round butt like I was trying to climb over her except my cock got stuck in her pussy.

Horse pussy is excellent pussy. Some of the members here describe wanting tight pussy, but I prefer roomy pussy, and an equine can take much more than I can offer as a human.

So there we are, entwined. I can wrap around her and hug her and push and grunt and maybe give her some back rub action and otherwise resemble a stud except I can last longer. There is no experience like that with any human lover.

With human lovers, you have to tolerate television and shit like that. With equine lovers, you have to tolerate actual shit, which is much quieter.

Comment

Working...
                            X