How do you feel?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you feel?

A question for the people who have their animals on here. How do you feel about sharing your pets with the world? Are you okay with it or do you regret it and wish you had kept your relationship private? If I ever uploaded pictures of my animals I'm not sure how I would feel.

I wouldn’t upload anything that could identify me or my dog
    publish at your peril !!

Comment

To get the level of quality i think should be in a zoo movie would give too much away about me or my girl. Some people are beyond brave, but Im not personally against the idea. I just domt want to get busted.

Comment

No chance. Not only due to the risk of recognition but also pics lead to potential problems longer term.

Comment

What’s on the web stays on the web

Comment

Yeah we posted photo once and someone we knew recorized the ring on my wife hands, so you got to be careful

Comment

I understand that aspect of it but I am more interested in how people feel about others seeing their animals/lovers. Something special between owner and animal no longer being private and on display for the internet to see. And if people ever regret sharing stuff for that reason. Does this make sense?

Comment

Working...
              X