Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever caught someone having sex with an animal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever caught someone having sex with an animal?

There is a thread about being caught or almost caught fooling around with an animal but I am curious if anyone has ever caught someone.

I didn’t exactly catch her, but I was dating this gal & we were having drinks when she said something like ‘I’ve never been sexually frustrated because I always have my dog around!’ That was incredibly hot! We broke up shortly after but I always wished I had gotten to watch her get her rocks off that way...
    Some people are animal lovers, I like dogs that are man-lovers lol

Comment

In high school I had a classmate that lived about a mile away who had a huge draft mare. His dad used the mare to plow the garden and move logs to cut into fire wood. He and I occasionally helped each other with chores and went hunting together. One cool fall afternoon after school I was squirrel hunting along a creek that ran at the edge of their farm. I was being very quiet to not scare the squirrels. I heard a noise in a small ravine to my right. It sounded like someone was running and breathing heavy. As I eased past a dense clump of brush I saw my buddy on a stump benind the big mare. His pants were around his ankles and he was furiously humping her backside. I had already started fucking our cows and heifers so I knew immediatly what he was up to. I sat quietly and watched as a boner grew in my pants. He lasted a long time before he started to shake and his hips thrust forward hard and I knew he was giving her a load of cum. Before he had completely recovered I quietly left hoping he did not hear me. As I walked home I planned how I would get my show heifer in the barn so I could get some relief from the boner that sill occupied my pants. A couple of days later I asked my friend to come over to my place after school to help me move some hay into the loft of the barn. I had my heifer in a stall when he got there. After we had moved the hay we sat on a bale near the stall she was in. I started a convirsation about a girl at shcool and said how horny I was to get in her pants and we started talking about how great her pussy must feel. I saw his pants start to tent and decided this was my time to see where this would go. I told him I bet the pussy on that heifer in the stall was almost as good as the girl's. He took a minute and then agreed with a bit of embarrassment. We joked about it some and then I said that I was just going to see how good the heifer was. He laughed and I think he thought I was joking. But as I got in the stall and unziped he turned red but stayed right there and looked directly at my cock. I had chosen my favorite heifer because she was just the right heitht so i did not need a bucket. I joked a bit as I pretended not to be able to get my cock in but then I put some saliva on my cock and started pushing it in. He started to fidget and I think he almost left right then but he stayed and tried not to stare but pretty much failed. I stroked into her a few times and it did feel fantastic. As I continued fucking her I asked if he had ever thought of doing something like this. He said no, and then admitted, yeah a few times he had thought about it. I humped her hard and fast and shot my load pretty fast and then pulled out and tucked my cock back in my pants. His eyes were on me all the time and then quickly turned and pretended to be looking away. I asked him if he wanted to take a turn with her but he declined. We left the barn in silence and he said he had to get home and quickly left. That weekend he invited me to come over to help him stack firewood. We had worked about a half hour when he said we should take a break and he started for the barn and told me he had something to show me. when we got there his big draft mare was in the only stall in the barn. He immediately got a wooden box , put it behind her, jumped up on it, unzipped and started to fuck her huge pussy. It was so hot to watch that I started to jerk off. We both shot our loads at about the same time. The next couple of years once or twice a week we shared each other's animals and watched each other have great fun.

Comment

• NarockoVnzla
        NarockoVnzla commented
        Editing a comment
        Whaooo trickpony this history make me horny😂

• BIGXFOXX
        BIGXFOXX commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, woow, woooow!

What a story.

• trashdog
        trashdog commented
        Editing a comment
        Damn that's sexy!! Thank you for sharing!

Wow trickpony...great story! You are good with the written word.

That would have been an awesome adolescence.
      Furry butts drive me nuts!

Comment

• Pickle
        Pickle commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes it would have been! Our children need to experience life, and not be stifled by useless and outdated "norms."

I haven't, but I have almost gotten caught many times, I did get caught once getting my cock licked through a fence. I just walked away and felt ashamed of myself for the rest of that day. Luckily the owner didn't catch me, it was a teen

Comment

• Adlet
        Adlet commented
        Editing a comment
        Should have just waved at him and offered for him to take over! Lot of zoos on farms.

...unless he was really mad, then you might have been making out with his girl!

Yes. Many, many years ago when very innocent. It was quite a shock.

Comment

When I was 13 we lived kinda rural and I had a neighbor girl. She was a strange girl and not many kids around wanted to be friends with her.
        I wasn't so judgmental and she had an aunt that worked at a sweettart factory. She was always trying to buy my friendship with boxes of sweethearts. I soon started taking them and selling them at school. I was from a not so well to do family so it helped.
        One day I went over to get a resupply and her dad said she was outside somewhere. He was a very odd, drunk and abusive man that was older with a bad leg and couldn't hardly get around.
        She would spend a lot of time playing in the barn or woods out back to keep away from him. I went to check the barn first and when I walked in I heard her around in the back part. As I rounded the stalls she was naked except her shirt and her beagle mix was licking her. Funny the dog part didn't seem to surprise me as much as seeing her with her pants off. I was hardly experienced at the time and had had sex a few times but could really value the chance at seeing a pussy in real life.
        I tried to stay still and quiet and was disappointed that the dog was blocking most of the view. In my growing hornyness I didn't even really fathom what was going on and how strange it should of been.
        After a minute or ten I really don't know she pushed him back and I got a good view. It was still a newer sight for me to see a pussy actually all wet and spread wide open. In what seemed like a flash she was on her hands and knees and he just ran up jumped on and started humping away. From what seemed like time standing still everything seemed to be racing now. I knew about sex and I knew about dogs having sex but I never put together any idea of a dog and a girl having sex. It was fast and furious and I can remember how it sounded so much louder then the sex I had had. The sound of the wetness as he slapped into her. The sounds of him seeming to be panting lounder then I remember a dog doing.
        He didn't knot with her and within a couple minutes hoped off. I remember him circling around and putting his nose to her and I could see his knot and thinking how big it was. At the time thinking the knot wouldn't fit inside and how small the rest was that it couldn't of been doing much for her.
        Well the dog figured out I was there and so she soon did too. I think we both was a bit stunned with the situation and I didn't know what to say or do. She only seemed worried that she was caught and didn't want anyone to know. She quickly started asking if I was going to tell. I said no because I mean why would I or who would I or who would even believe it. Being young and dumb I was worried that my sweetheart hookup would come to an end. She decided the best plan was that she would let me fuck her and that would be the best way to insure I wouldn't tell. Who was I to argue with her logic and we had sex then she gave me oral. I remember seeing dog cum leak from her and it had a distinct smell. I never knew cum was that much different. His cum was clear and like water. It seemed strange to me.
        We ended up being together often and most of the time involving her dog at one point or another and in at least licking her.
        We carried on all summer with our dirty secrets. When winter came we hardly carried on since we could only be together mostly outside.
        Her dog ended up sadly getting hit by a car and passing. The next spring we started back up and she started letting my red bone hound fuck her. He wasn't like her dog and it took weeks before he actually got it all figured out. He also was able to knot with her to the point they would be tied. I remember once he about drug her through the woods.
        That turned into a lot of letting them tie and then me holding his collar while she gave me oral for like forever.
        Anyways that was the time I caught someone and also my introduction to this whole lifestyle.
        Curiosity may have killed the cat
        but it made the dog a very happy boy.

Comment

• Foxxydevil
          Foxxydevil commented
          Editing a comment
          This is a huge fantasy for me! Lucky guy

I have been caught and i have caught somebody
        I posted on the thread about being caught, well this is a extension of that story
        I had been dog sitting for my neighbour whilst she was on holiday, i picked him up on a morning and had a short telephone conversation, the previous day she said she would be arriving home the next, but did not state a time.
        So just before 9 am i went to take him for a walk and make sure he was ok, for the last ten days we had been quiet sexually active with each other, and i was having some guilty feelings and worries.
        I walked up the drive, i could not see her car so i walked round to the back door which i had a key for, then i passed a window i saw her in the lounge, she had a white dressing gown on, and was trying to stop the dog from jumping up, then she sat down on the sofa and opened her legs, he was there instantly, she held his head and started to talk to him.
        It was very very exciting, but after i few seconds i ducked away and went home, i was feeling excited but also guilty for nearly disturbing them, i guess they were just catching.
        At home i went up to my room and masturbated then showered, i gave them a few hours before i went back round.
        She opened the door dressed in jogging pants and a sweat shirt, she was a attractive lady but now with a tan she was glowing.
        I remembered how much my cheeks were burning red as i entered the house.
        But the dog came running to me so any unease eye contact was avoided, he jump at mean as usual so i started patting him, she walked past us into the lounge and sat in one of the arm chairs.
        I followed and she pointed to sofa, so i sat down it was the exact same position i had viewed them together earlier, but the dog had his snout between my legs and was trying to push him away when she said "you two have become very well acquainted over the last few weeks" i thought i was going to die i could not speak i was shaking with fear and embarrassment.
        Then she started laughing and pointed to the far window, i turned to look, and i noticed you had a perfect view of the drive way.
        I looked at her in shock, she was giggling and had a big Cheshire cat smile on her face, then she said " i was waiting for you this morning but you left so quickly" .
        This was the start of a very amazing sexual adventure.

Comment

• Dirty Hound
          Dirty Hound commented
          Editing a comment
          came on you going to have to tell us more.

• gosteve32
          gosteve32 commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome story!

DELETED - Inappropriate comments
        Last edited by ZTHorse; 05-24-2019, 08:05 AM. Reason: Inappropriate underaged comments - Infraction Awarded.

Comment

In addition to my story i feel i must add the fact that my wife (tits pictured in AVATAR) is extremely wanting to experience a big dog cock as well. she has numerous vids and dildos (K9 and horse) that she loves to play with yet wants sooo desperately wants to experience the REAL thing.

Comment

• Pickle
            Pickle commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice rack. ❤️

• idaho8
            idaho8 commented
            Editing a comment
            yea, not bad for a woman 60 yrs old, she has the body to match as well.

• Pickle
            Pickle commented
            Editing a comment
            You lucky stud!

luckily man

Comment

Working...
          X