• Show
Clear All

5:57 min

Comment

Dude that Beluga Whale Penis!
      Awesome!
      I love ❤️ Ostriches ❤️
      (and Emus)
      (Might want to contact me on our Discord Server for some unique bird material, see my profile.)
      (Check out my ZooVille Ostrich/Emu thread:
      https://www.zooville.org/forum/gener...d-%F0%9F%A6%A2 )

Comment

Dolphin penis
        Attached Files

Comment

Comment

I find porpoises interesting, such a small cetacean but the males have a huge penis in comparison to the body.
            I love ❤️ Ostriches ❤️
            (and Emus)
            (Might want to contact me on our Discord Server for some unique bird material, see my profile.)

Comment

Originally posted by DerZoomer View Post
              I find porpoises interesting, such a small cetacean but the males have a huge penis in comparison to the body.
              I would also gladly jerk one off and/or suck one off. I just love dolphins (females primarily though)

Comment

1:17 min

Comment

Did that whale just extend his penis on command?
                  I love ❤️ Ostriches ❤️
                  (and Emus)

Comment

I think so! ❤️

Comment

dolphin ...
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Pickle
                        Pickle commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sweet! I would love to swim with them. Maybe someday.

I need to get something strait and taken care of here. For those who are expecting me to post a picture of my current Dolphin lover, continue to dream for now. I'm a very personal individual when it comes to my personal relationships, in this case involving a dolphin. For Sarah's and I's protection and privacy, All of my photos of me and her (all 5 of them) will be kept to myself until further notice. However, I may, just may, post a close-up picture of her face or vagina being spread unannounced, but for now they are staying with me. I hope you understand.

Sarah's safety is my first priority, and anyone who threatens to jeopardize our relationship in any way will be taken care of in a nonviolent, but extremely verbal way as I am opposed to violence. I'm still willing to talk freely about our relationship, which is why I'm going to start writing a journal on here and post my adventures with Sarah.

​​​​​​​If you read this, please comment so I know you will comply with my wishes.

Comment

Dude, dont let people fool you.
                        Its your content and nobody has a right to see it.
                        Sharing own content is a privilege to others, not a right.
                        I too share some of my ostrich content, but not everything.
                        I love ❤️ Ostriches ❤️
                        (and Emus)

Comment

Its your Content don't let anyone tell you what you have to post you don't have to share at all if you don't want .i some people don't understand how much privacy is to some its very important I appreciate that your willing to talk about her

Comment

Working...
                          X