Ever dream about zoophilia?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever dream about zoophilia?

I'm curious to see if anyone else has sex with animals in their dreams! Share them if you have

I don't have them very often, maybe once every other month. Although when I do have them, I make sure to write them down so I can revisit. I had a collection going for a couple years on Dreamboard, but the site basically shut down without warning so all those dreams are gone. Hopefully it'll return soon so I can share some!

I recently had one where I saw Toothless (the dragon) laying down on a couch and I went over to give him a blowjob. It felt so vivid and I could feel his impossibly large size against the back of my throat. Woke up pretty disappointed it wasn't real.

Yes I have but there about the good times I had and i wake up hard as ever.

Comment

I have a few times. Most of them were me fucking a mare.

I did have a dream once where I was fucking Princess Luna from My little Pony. That was quite a dream! Lol
      I long for the day when I no longer need to hide my true self; my deep love for animals.

Comment

• @ngel_dust
        @ngel_dust commented
        Editing a comment
        Lucky you :P I'd love to have dreams fucking Rarity and Princess Celestia

• DuskLuck
        DuskLuck commented
        Editing a comment
        For me it's Luna and Fluttershy.

• Astral
        Astral commented
        Editing a comment
        I Have a Creme Heart (Button Mash's Mom) Daki Body Pillow. Have lots of Dreams with Her and Cuddle fucking, Nice Boys :3

One time I dreamed I jerked off a chihuahua for like a second and it grossed me out

Felt bad for the guy but still

Comment

My dreaming in general has died down over the years, but when I was younger I used to have a reoccurring erotic dream of being pinned down and mounted by some unseen, masculine force, sometimes after a short chase through a dimly lit corridor where I would trip or be pushed down, which sounds bad, but it was always rather enjoyable. Sometimes the force would end up being some kind of monster, a demon, and sometimes, a shadowy stallion. Definitely weird stuff. Unfortunately, just when it started feeling really good I would wake up.

Comment

I very rarely dream about zoo, other erotica yes but not zoo

Comment

Mostly I Dream Of Dogs With Nice Swollen Pussys, And Some Times Other Critters, But Rarely Have Sex With Them As I Wake Up Just When I Start To Have Sex...
            Please Check Out My Groups! Men And Female Dogs

And Female Goats And Sheep

You Are Welcome To Post Your Original Material Here!

Comment

I think & dream about it a lot I remember the fun I used to have with my girl I miss her & wish we had done more.

Comment

Had a couple reoccurring where i was sucking off a dog and almost got caught. That was good.

Comment

I dont remember dreams often but from what i can recall i have never dreamt about it.

Comment

I haven't had many dreams of sex with animals, but I've had vivid dreams of meeting animals. I mean to say, after the dream I had a very strong feeling of having met the animal. Face-to-face understanding.

One recent example: I dreamed of riding a horse, on a beach. We went over obstacles like fallen logs and it wasn't like being in a vehicle where those would be sharp bumps. We floated over them.

Where did that come from? I've never done any such thing in my life, but now I know the experience.

Comment

normally when I really want something up my arse, other times i normally just dream of my gf with an animal

Comment

I've had the occasional zoo dream, though not all of them have been sexual dreams.

Comment

Yes all the time. That's all I can do because carpetbaggers won't allow my real life access.
                          If anyone wants to know what a carpetbagger is, a carpetbagger is a person who doesn't really belong to a community, but they blend in for the purpose of eventually exploiting the community by putting a wall around it and charging it's actual residents for access to what was originally free practice.

Comment

I don't dream often anymore, but I have dreamt about zoophilic encounters before. Not as often as one might think, either.

Comment

Working...
                            X