No announcement yet.

Ever dream about zoophilia?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I certainly have. Though I don't remember exactly how it went. And it was horse of course lol. Stallions are my ultimate euphoric desire with sex.

Comment

One of the few wet dreams I've had was zoophilic in nature.
      Respect. Honor. Loyalty. Unfettered love without condition or question.

Only an animal companion encompasses these values.

Comment

As I smoked rez I did remember a dream! Though kind of vague. I was at my grandmother's. And at the top of the hill there was like a farm with horses. One person was open to me going and pleasing a stallion. But going by the dirt road there was two other gentleman that lived there. And they gave me a dirty look. But I woke up around that time. But I remember going to a place for that purpose. So... you could say it's a stallion fantasy lol
        Last edited by Coreyblake1990; 05-28-2019, 07:13 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

i just had one this morning, though it's kindof minimal in content. the short version is that i fondled the balls of an albino whitetail buck while he was laying down facing away from me. the long version has nothing zoophilia related, really. sadly, it was just the aforementioned brief fondling and nothing more.

Comment

Oh yeah, almost every day

Comment

I usually don't, but I actually had a kind of weird one a couple of nights ago. I was fucking my old dog (something I could never do because she was too small) and right when I came she somehow flipped around to lick my ass while I came inside her. I woke up on the verge of cumming but at the same time I couldn't help but laugh at how absurd the whole thing was.

Comment

Not too often, but had one last week about a Greyhound sitting on my face. Naturally, I woke up hard and had to rub one out. :P

Comment

I think the most vivid dream I had was that I was sucking off my k9 and his cock wouldn't stop cumming so I drank as much as I could, drenched my face with the cum and then laid under him and got completely bathed in it. I think right before I woke up I tried to get the knot inside me to fill up my pussy but then I woke up from there =(

Comment

Yes i have zoo dreams a few times. I even can remember it was with my friend's dog.

Comment

Almost every single night honestly and if it doesnt start that way somehow the dream makes itself end up in that direction anyway. Guess this means its been too long...

Comment

It's not common for me, but I notice that it happens alot more when I'm staying away from home and haven't had dog dick for quite a few days.

Example: once I went on holiday with the family and about a week in I started dreaming pretty vivid and strong dreams (or memories..) of my Buddy pounding me on my bedroom floor... guess it shows where my mind was, huh.. ;P
                        What's knot to like? <3

Comment

I dream about it every day ,every night all year long

Comment

I used to have dreams about it, mainly before I had bitch wives that lived with me. Now that I've my girls in my life all the time the dreams have pretty much stopped. I suppose it is because I'm no longer craving something I do not have.

Comment

• juan_too
                              juan_too commented
                              Editing a comment
                              i've often felt this way. definitely seemed when i was younger that my (wet) dreams were acting out things that i wasn't getting in my waking hours.

Yes, here and there. It doesn't happen all that often. When it does, it usually involves dogs or horses.

Comment

Its fairly rare, and usually when I do, I wake up before I can accomplish anything satisfying in the dream. Always just out of reach.

Comment

Working...
                              X