Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st dog sex experience. how did you feel?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st dog sex experience. how did you feel?

hi girl...
    i'm a dog virgin
    Could you tell the sensation about the first penetration with your dog? and about first knot?
    how did you feel? painful? orgasmic?
    thanks bye

Originally posted by luc View Post
    hi girl...
    i'm a dog virgin
    Could you tell the sensation about the first penetration with your dog? and about first knot?
    how did you feel? painful? orgasmic?
    thanks bye
    Well it wasn't my dog and it was a very surreal experience. It was like being in a dream but for real. About the pain, my knees were really weak afterwards. The pain is forgivable. I do not regret it.

Comment

It was incredibly liberating, to finally go from fantasy to reality omg! I was well-prepped (lubed and stretched out with a buttplug) so there wasn’t any pain, though I was scared a few times when the rottie’s huge knot pulled on me from the inside. The unexpected weight on my back drove my upper body down. What really surprised me was the amount of cum - one, then two gushes spurted out after we finished, and then I leaked on the car seat while driving away, soaking my jeans...it was a life-altering experience. Where I was lucky is that the owner was highly skilled and his rottie well-trained. Sadly, the beautiful, gentle stud has since crossed the Rainbow Bridge.
      Last edited by keltictex; 05-25-2019, 02:20 PM.
      Some people are animal lovers, I like dogs that are man-lovers lol

Comment

Well I haven’t done penetration yet and the first few times he just licked my feet while I masturbated (I had my jeans on), first time I got naked and let him lick wherever was FANTASTIC though, I was insanely turned on by just letting him explore me with his tongue, even afterwards I was on cloud 9 as I came back down to reality

Comment

• culso
          culso commented
          Editing a comment
          Good luck with your first try

I was 12 and our family dog spent most of her time in my room,i just took my pants off and let her sniff at my slit and away she went.ooh it was delicious!! I cant wait till i get a big male dog over me,i can only imagine how good he wil feel

Comment

Well, itz addictive! you must experience it... awesome. trust me

Comment

Oh, it hurt in intensity, but at the same time was so good. Least, anally speaking. Just rest assured, no matter how much you think its too much during it, afterwards, you gonna be wanting more.

Comment

My first experience was intense, all the way and.. entirely accidental!!! I'd honestly never even looked into this fetish and lived a pretty normal life, loved my dogs.

I'd just gotten out of the shower one day and was a bit stressed, went to plop down on the bed without even drying myself and one of my boys came to lick the water off of my legs as he usually did. Think I was just too tired to push him away that day and I sort of dozed off. Next thing I knew I opened my eyes to his tongue so deep inside me I couldn't move, he had THAT spot and gosh it was something I can't describe!! I orgasmed about thrice with a mixture of 'WTF is happening' and 'OMFG where have you been all my life'.

He eventually stopped, foaming at the mouth from my cum and he jumped up on me to lick my tummy (I had plopped down in only the towel covering my top half, on my back with my backside on the edge.

I was reeling, looking at this crazy animal!! I told him what a good boy he was and he brought himself closer for a head rub when I felt his tip touch my slit. We shared a very brief look of shock and what I'm pretty sure was consent, and then he rammed into me. I have NEVER felt such ecstacy, EVER!!

I let him have on a few more occasions after that, I never told a single soul. I was forced to take a job and move so he went to a male childhood friend of mine (they seem oblivious and he hadn't shown any interest in them at all). He's now crossed the rainbow bridge

I am absolutely craving more every day and have found it impossible 💔

Comment

• Dirty Hound
                Dirty Hound commented
                Editing a comment
                hmm, that's was hot

It was naughty, dirty and ..........exhilarating

Comment

Amazing, life-changing, and guild-riddled. The common theme seems to be that it leaves you wanting more though

Comment

very scared since i was 13 and it was my first ever sexual experience, i always played around with my neighbours dog and one day when it was hot outside and we were alone i would wrestle naked with him and he mounted me fucked my brains out knotted me and filled me with his cum, it scared me alot at first but now im 19 and i wish to do it more

Comment

Wow, dat wil ik ook proberen. Zo geil.....

Comment

[Please read rules regarding mentioning experiences at young ages. ]
                      Last edited by dogluver101; 07-15-2019, 04:04 PM. Reason: Removed

Comment

Thanks for the stories. They are all amazing. 😍

Comment

I felt ashamed, felt like I had lowered and debased myself. Felt guilty about it at first. But it didn't last long as the sex was just too good. Still felt bad afterwards, but to a far less extent, Now I still have some guilt over it. Mainly from knowing how my family and friends would feel about it.

Comment

• Dirty Hound
                            Dirty Hound commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I can understand that.

• K9GuyinTX
                            K9GuyinTX commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I can relate to these exact sentiments. Thanks for sharing. As you can see you are not alone in this.

• 45Spindle
                            45Spindle commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I haven't experienced this yet, but I can definitely understand. Thank you for sharing that.
                        Working...
                        X