Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st dog sex experience. how did you feel?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It felt great in my opinion, i thought it was gonna be a weird thing but the instant my first dog got his cock deep in me i knew i was gonna want more in the future. I hope to get mounted again really soon.

Comment

welp derp forgot i already commented on here and it wont let me delete this answer
      Last edited by HengstenLover; 06-03-2019, 07:44 AM. Reason: reason for editing: i forgot i already commented on this topic

Comment

I enjoyed it... She was a husky and she was so sweet I was snuggling half naked with her for most of the day and then she wanted my dick.... She got my dick and I've been hooked

Comment

Amazing. Unbelievably better than any women. The bitch was so much hotter and tighter it puts woman pussy to complete shame. It's no contest, bitches are better by far. I learned with them they love you, while women use you.
          With the bitch I felt free. With women and my wife im trapped.

Comment

My first experience was when I was 12.. I massaged our family dogs balls until he got hard then I got up and shoved his face into my little cunt and he licked it a few times.. I was so in the moment that I got scared and stopped.
            From then on everytime I did something sexual with a dog I felt ashamed and told myself that would be the last time. I was in denial.. I couldn't stop.. it was my secret until 6 years ago when I met my husband and found my other half.. he enjoys watching me get mounted by dogs, just as much as I do.
            ; )

Comment

• Papasmerf21
              Papasmerf21 commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats glad you're both happy! That's most important!
              Definitely gives me hope that I someday can find a gal to enjoy fun times with!
              Seriously I'd be happy knowing my wife is satisfied at home with me and dogs

• BeautyxxTheBeast
              BeautyxxTheBeast commented
              Editing a comment
              ; )
              I'm glad it gives you hope!
              There most certainly is somebody out there who is on the same page as you.. sometimes they can be hard to come across but their are out there!

Back when everyone around seemed to be concerned about boys and girls starting to fuck each other at a too young age, I was fucked by a dog at the age of 11. Ha! Being a naughty boy while seen as a saint virgin to the family was oddly pleasing for some reason.

It was dark, dirty, and scary. The spot was visible more than I'd wish and someone could pass by. My heart was jumping out of chest, my pulse was drumming in my ears. I was rock hard and dripping. Didn't even manage to get into the right position to get a good mount. Came two seconds after he shoved his dick into my ass.

Comment

I felt really weird and ashamed. By the end of that first night I couldn't wait to do it again

Comment

Mine was a combination of things. My experience of having my anal cherry busted by a dog was not planned. It started off as curiosity at night, in a back yard. The sight and scent of a dog cock mesmerized me, hypnotized me and made my body strip off all my clothes like an animal, get on all fours in the dirt and let him mount me. The first "stab" of his hot cock sent an electric shock through my body and I heard my voice saying, ohhhh yeah, yes, yes.

Once he found the alignment and my mind and body told me his cock was deep inside me and thrusting and grinding to get deeper, I uttered for the first time in my life the words I did not expect to that night and not to a dog, which were "fuck, fuck, fuck me, fuck me" again my ears hearing involuntary approval and encouragement.

After what seemed like hours of my paralyzed in the position, him fucking me, mounting me on and off, I felt warm liquid running down the inside of both legs, I felt "loose and warm" not knowing the exact words, but understanding my cherry was popped, and I had been bred to now have an ass cunt. Shaking, week and intoxicated it kept playing in my head over and over that a dog had fucked me and filled me so full of cum that it was still running out, my cunt contracting with pleasure. With each replay, the guilt and shame disappeared and pleasure and pure lust took over.

It took over to the point that an hour later, I was in the back yard again, naked inhaling and licking his swollen beautiful cock encouraging him and letting him fuck me again and every night there after, (often multiple times) on my knees in the dirt, a dog panting hot breath in my ear, with his cock thrusting deep inside me.

Comment

Working...
                X