Announcement

Collapse

Warning

WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.
See more
See less

Have you ever got caught in the middle of dogsex and where

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you ever got caught in the middle of dogsex and where

When i was little (like XX) i used to play with my grandmas dogs alot! One day one of them started licking my belly (which i loved the wetness of the tongue), then my legs, so i let him lick where it felt better, and he got into my ass and i ran and hide behind the house to let him lick my ass as long as he could, and my grandma caught my dog with hes tongue on my ass, but that didnt stop me

I've had a couple of close calls. Once when I was like 15 my dog was licking me off, and right when I came my mom started opening the door. I was wearing a robe and managed to cover myself up in time and push my dog away from my cock, but I came all over the inside of my robe and my heart was beating a million miles an hour. She never said anything about it so she must not have noticed how freaked out I was (or didn't put two and two together), but I was much more careful after that.

Comment

The thing is...if theres danger, it feels better

Comment

• vic96
        vic96 commented
        Editing a comment
        agreed! haha

• JustFine
        JustFine commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep. Always more exciting.

True. I still had sex with her quite a lot when there were other people in the house (hard to get the house to yourself with a brother and stay at home mom), I just made sure it was when it wasn't likely they'd come barging in. I haven't thought about this in years, but when I had the house to myself I used to have her lick me off in my parents' bed because there was more room. I can't believe I thought that was a good idea and got away with it 😂

Comment

I've never been caught in the actual act perse

Comment

• Jeff068xd
          Jeff068xd commented
          Editing a comment
          When did they caught you?

• one4u2knot
          one4u2knot commented
          Editing a comment
          you say... never caught in the act perse.. what have you been caught doing?

I caught the lady who was working as a maid at my house. She didn’t know I was home. She was playing with the dog in the yard. The dog jumped up on her in a playful manner, but the tip of his cock was visible. Our maid noticed it and then started to jerk him off. I watched her masturbate the dog and saw how the dog jumped her hand as she jerked him off. I just stood and watched.

Comment

I've had many close calls through the years. I've gotten close to being caught several times but the only one that ever actually caught me knotted was my brother. I thought I was alone he wasn't going to be home at practice he walked in right in the middle of me being knotted so I couldn't stand up or go anywhere. Which led to me having sex with him in order to keep him quiet. let's just say I enjoyed it because we haven't stopped since

Comment

Originally posted by one4u2knot View Post
            Which led to me having sex with him in order to keep him quiet. let's just say I enjoyed it because we haven't stopped since
            This was not the ending I expected.

Comment

I nearly did on my very first time, because after he knotted me, I had sortof grayed from the sheer pleasure and shock of what I had just done, that I didnt realize he had dismounted me and gone ass-to-ass with his knot still inside of me, but I for sure noticed it when he got called by his owner from another room in the house and the dog tried to go see his owner (Dragging me along behind him), until I managed to grab the doorway and stop him from pulling me out infront of them
              Last edited by Nila95; 09-11-2019, 05:55 AM.

Comment

• Nila95
                Nila95 commented
                Editing a comment
                I'll leave out the how it got to a dog pushing me down and mounting me because its very depressing, but I was at home in my room, and out in the living room, where the dog was being called too, was my dad, a few uncles and their friends, I'm sure you can guess what happened before the dog found his way into my room based on that

• Ichigo94
                Ichigo94 commented
                Editing a comment
                sry to remind you of that incident. didn't wanted to bother you.

• Nila95
                Nila95 commented
                Editing a comment
                No no its ok I'm personally over it for the most part, but I dont want to depress anyone else that doesnt want to be, feel free to pm me if you want to know

Originally posted by Nila95 View Post
              I nearly did on my very first time, because after he knotting me, I had sortof grayed from the sheer pleasure and shock of what I had just done, that I didnt realize he had dismounted me and gone ass-to-ass with his knot still inside of me, but I for sure noticed it when he got called by his owner from another room in the house and the dog tried to go see his owner (Dragging me along behind him), until I managed to grab the doorway and stop him from pulling me out infront of them
              That would have been hell of a show for them

Comment

Once when I was about 15 I had an unfortunately painful close call. I had been having sex with the family Doberman for a couple years by that point, but had successfully avoided being knotted by that point out of fear of potential injury. Until one day I’m in my room, and I see he’s in the mood. So I go to let him mount me, and as I reach my hand around to guide him and control his depth he just drives himself in. I immediately begin to feel his knot swell, and I feel like my eyes are going to roll back in my head in ecstasy. So I just let it happen knowing it’ll be a little while until my mom gets home from the store. After a couple minutes I hear the front door open, which is adjacent to my room where the door is open and I sit knotted. I immediately jerked away from the dog as he goes to investigate the opening door. Subsequently he rips his knot out of my ass (fucking ow) and v lines for the door. Afraid my dog is about to walk into the living room I disregard my painful bleeding ass and manage to close the door before she came in. I immediately yell I’m getting dressed and I’ll be out in a minute. She never pried further.

Comment

I was playing with a australian Shepard when it began to mount me.just about the time he drove it home in my ass I hea
                  Rd my wife coming into the room.Just as she peeked around the corner I pulled up my shorts.Was hot as hell .She asked me if I was playing with the dog.I said yes and he was getting rough.she laughed and went back to watching her show's.Needless to say I wasn't brave enough to get bitched that night.

Comment

Working...
                  X