Announcement

Collapse

Warning

WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.
See more
See less

Other kinks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other kinks

Anyone into fisting or other kinks. Lets hear what your into

Blimey, where to start? This is probably way beyond your question as I'm not sure I'd really even count fisting as a fetish, but here goes...

Outside of zoo, my partner and I are pretty active on the fetish scene and enjoy a wide range of fetish play: rope, bondage and restraints of all kinds, fisting and large insertables, impact, breath and electro play, watersports (if the mood is right) and even abduction and consensual non-consent… I've also got a big kink for rubber and equestrian wear, both fetish and more general - boots, wellies, waders, gasmasks and so on. Stables, saddles and tack are also very kinky for me too.

As it relates to zoo, my biggest kinks seem to be scent, sensation and that sense of connection - but I may have got into rubber on a few occasions Beyond that there is plenty I'd class as kinky zoo fantasy, but perhaps never to be really experienced. In fact my first zoo experience sort of happened by accident because of a naive kinky experience, but I'll save that story for another post...

Comment

• nbd33
      nbd33 commented
      Editing a comment
      You should save that story for right now : )

My biggest kink is being dominated by someone much bigger than me. Pretty standard stuff, but when you pair that with my second biggest kink, rape fantasies, then it becomes 110% better. I just really like being forced to do things and struggle, I guess (consentually, of course.)

I surprised myself when, in the middle of a solo session, I could in fact fist myself. I remember laying there in shock, realizing just how much I had stretched to accommodate bigger “things”. I don’t really have fisting fetish myself, but it’s incredibly cool to witness myself taking something that wide. I think I’m tighter than most other people, so its hard for me comfortably take any of bigger-than-average toys.

Lastly, my weirdest fetish of all of them, would be a person’s torso. It’s kinda like a foot fetish, where touch and taste are almost required to actually enjoy it. I don’t know why or where this fetish came from, but I just unreasonably love the area between the waist and the neck. I think I would be happy never having sex ever again, if it meant I could endlessly cuddle, lick and stroke that area of the body. I haven’t experimented much with this one (because who would want to date someone more interested in burying his face in their tummy, rather than regular penetrative sex?) But it’s certainly a strange one.

Comment

Some hot stuff out there. Myself love anything to do with women and animals, k9 horse and most recently boars. Fisting is a big one for me as my fg wolnt entertain the idea of animals fucking her.... so sad. But she is into stretching and gaping, she loves being fisted and most recently anal fisting. She can almost take a double in her bucket cunt and I love it. Other than that bondage and rope play. Please post more and have fun.

Comment

Great topic, I love to talk about this kind of stuff!
        Aside from my fetish for horsecocks, I'm really into stomach bulge, spanking (receiving), large insertions and I have a soft spot for prostate orgasms (it's not only the sensation, it's the fact that you're cumming without touching your dick that really get's me going for this one in particular).

Ah, something that I would really like to do is being fucked with a huge wearable like this https://www.primalhardwere.com/product/WBW
        Sooner or later I'll have to try it!

Comment

Haha ok where to start is the question? This is a topic that i was thinking of to so here we go... Outside of zoo, that my partner is non aware of and me myself is pretty active) we both enjoy a wide range of different sex, from basic vanilla sex in all the different positions and lots of analsex and heaps of toys of all kinds to fisting and large insertables.
          Yes im a size queen and i don't care what anyone else is saying, size dos matter.
          Lately we have played little with watersports (if we are in the right mood )
          we also discovered scent sensation and that sense of connection between us when we are all natural, i also can enjoy my own pussy scent and i really like deep kissing after he had licked me so i can taste and smell myself.
          i also like to tees others from time to time like being litel flirty and wearing minimal clothing and no underwear. But that is very discreet 😇
          Beyond all that im pretty normal haha at least that what's everyone think 🤫
          have a nice day.
          Dark secrets is often the most fun.

Comment

• Jerryfordj2000
            Jerryfordj2000 commented
            Editing a comment
            Absolutely, as I have found out size important. My gf loves to be fisted huge turn on for me as well to be able to open her up like that too. And yes my avitar is a shot of her huge hole.

• TheAdmiral
            TheAdmiral commented
            Editing a comment
            You're also right about the intensity of connection being heightened by embracing each other's natural scent. My boyfriend and I will attest, We discovered early on in our relationship -- and it does tend to heighten many other aspects of sex and our sexuality, as well.

• Zebedee
            Zebedee commented
            Editing a comment
            Have you ever tried some of the Bad Dragon toys? Some of those are huge.

A few years ago I was into the role play thing , mostly playing mum to son or even son and friends

Comment

• Maya0209
            Maya0209 commented
            Editing a comment
            Tell me more, you can't just tease me with that. I find incest FKN HOT.

My partner and I role play also. I love the Daddy Daughter scenerio drives me crazy. My partner tells me to come suck Daddy's cock and as I'm doing it he tells me I'm a good little girl.

Plz I'd love to know more xx

• bitchpolly
            bitchpolly commented
            Editing a comment
            I used to meet much younger men from a uk forum and they roleplayed being my son and a friend blackmailing me for sex

• Dirty Hound
            Dirty Hound commented
            Editing a comment
            that's fun

I'm mostly into pet play and light bondage.

Comment

Hi all, first time to post on the board - and what better topic than this one. Mid 30s male here, per the group, my fav is watching and interacting with Female w/ Male K9, Female w/ Male Horse, and personal interaction with male horse.

Outside of the group kinks are wide ranging, a lot are similar to others who've posted - I love to fist and stretch a woman, (probably why we enjoy those big horse cocks) and can make a woman squirt almost everytim - I pride myself in this. Large toys are a must - especially when my female partner is using one on me, while going down on me. I love to be on the receiving end of water works, being made her little bitch.

My fav - mom son play, brother sister play, and some cousin events I have fond stories of.

Thanks, and I hello again! Loving the board so far!

Comment

Watersports/squirting (receiving)... i want to be pissed on by a mare (and squirted on too!) Oh and incest is pretty hot in my books!

Comment

lots lol, gangbangs, dogging, piss, anal, bareback, fisitng, degredation, humiliation, cum

Comment

"ballpumping" is one kink. Search for it. A good community is on the forum named "newart"

Here is an Example.
                  And my package is not so "big" there are people that have bigger pumped up balls.

Comment

• TheAdmiral
                    TheAdmiral commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I used to know a guy who pumped often enough it qualified as more than religious for him. I mean, daily -- if not multiple times per day. And he was only focused on his balls. He told me that, when he started, he couldn't avoid ultimately also pumping his cock; as when he managed to get the seal to fit well enough to stretch 'em, the skin from the top of his scrotum would slowly but surely start to tug his penis along, too. :P

Now... I wish I had a picture... even one, of his package. The reason I never got one, is because I met him when I was 18 -- and it wasn't even the year 1999 yet at that time... so I didn't have (nor did anyone else, for that matter) a digital camera, or a cell phone, or any way to take suck a pic without having to have it seen by whomever would end up developing the film,.

That being said -- and this is in no way an exaggeration -- he had, over the years before I even first met him, managed to pump sufficiently so that his balls were both EASILY the size of croquet balls -- if not even close to softball size. Not only that, but his scrotum had expanded to the point that his nuts, when he stood, hung just lower than his knees.

... yes, I think it's safe to say that he had become obsessed. But, his nickname was "BullBallz" and... it fit!

Oh god! Where to start!
                  Ok, well, my partner and I both love rope bondage and restraint. (With him doing the tying and me being restrained) blindfolds, electrowands and wartenburg wheels, paddles and floggers and other means of impact play. Insertions and stretching (related: I LOVE my huge bad dragon toys). Group play and cock and cum and pussy worship, My partner on occasion has arranged for me a few gangbangs which were AMAZING along with 2 big bukkakes. I love receiving watersports, but only from my partner and our gf. One thing I recently discovered really turns me on is being shown off by my partner... going out wearing something very tight and small and seethru and having him decide who sees more of me. This drives me crazy!
                  We also enjoy a number of fun roleplays.
                  I'm sure there's much more that I can't think of at the moment but thats a start anyway

Comment

oooh, I knew I'd forget something haha
                    My partner is a fetish photographer and so shooting together is a sort of foreplay in itself

Comment

Aside from zoo, I'm pretty into the weight gain / feeder scene, as well as inflation. I've helped a fair few guys put on a fair amount of weight over the years

Comment

Working...
                      X