Announcement

Collapse

Warning

WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.
See more
See less

What happened to bf?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to bf?

How comes bf doesnt work? Did the host drop the site or what?

The whole community (or at least the vast majority...) was mourning the site over the last month...
    Attached Files

Comment

Damn money has to get in the way. At least i saved the picture of the mare pussy i played with!

Comment

lol, I take it you weren't too active on BF .... they announced the closing well in advance
        The more humans I meet, the more I like animals

Comment

not sad at all to see beaker and southflorida gone.

Comment

• Pickle
            Pickle commented
            Editing a comment
            Ditto that.

• Katelyn
            Katelyn commented
            Editing a comment
            Southflorida is here

• Michelleen
            Michelleen commented
            Editing a comment
            IMO. I think that Beaker and Southy worked hard to keep the site going and did a good job. It wasn't easy keeping many people in line and still have a good site.

Instead of looking for new people to take over the site for them, they just outright threw everything away. BF was a flawed site, but most of its flaws lie in how the site was managed and policed
          ~Любовь лошадей~

Comment

• JeujeuBee
            JeujeuBee commented
            Editing a comment
            Siberianstall, I do remember your account and posts. I always thought you are a clever guy...

Are you really sure you wanted Beastforum´s database, the world's largest database of animal sex activity, handed over
            to someone unknown? Do you have any idea how much damage could have been caused by selling and passing on all those
            Beastforum emails used in registering, passwords, private messages, which may contain names, phone numbers, and God
            knows what else, IP's used to visit this site, all those photos, videos that could have been used to identify you, your house,
            your car, your animals? I´m glad Beaker didn´t do it..

• JeujeuBee
            JeujeuBee commented
            Editing a comment
            We trusted Beaker because of his track record. The Forum was safe on his watch for a very long time...17 years..(I´ve been
            there for the last six years of that). Believe it or not, what Beaker did was the best solution to protect our lives and our animals
            and our freedom. His tech team destroyed the disks, and the hardware was also destroyed and scrapped as old metal / E-waste.
            NO data remained readable...

Because of this I have a respect for Beaker that only a very few of you can understand.

Originally posted by SiberianStall View Post
          Instead of looking for new people to take over the site for them, they just outright threw everything away. BF was a flawed site, but most of its flaws lie in how the site was managed and policed
          Indeed... though now -- at least, it can serve us as a good example of how NOT to run a zoo forum.

Either way, the point (talking about what was wrong with BF) is pretty much moot now, since BF has died.

Thankfully -- so far -- I am pretty pleased with how everything is running here at ZooVille. While I hope it continues to grow by leaps and bounds, I also hope that said growth doesn't ever occur so overwhelmingly that the staff ever begins to become disenchanted... That's the absolute worst thing that could happen to any forum... and it's what happened at BF. For a long time, BF was a great place... I think it just had too many growing pains, and a mounting lack of trust among the admins and moderator staffers. So, again I will say: kudos to the staff and admin(s)! You're all doing great work here. Thank you again!
          Just a gay male zoophile. If it has a penis, I like it!

My Human Sex Map

Comment

BF and co was run as a business, not as a lifestyle site wich seems to be common assumed. The major credit card companies started to refuse payments to The company that operated BF. No money, no service. The sites delivered an impressive bandwith, so the hosting costs must have been considerable.

Comment

• HORSE_Or_K9_4ME
              HORSE_Or_K9_4ME commented
              Editing a comment
              The lack of payment choices is what did in Pet Lust too :-(

• HORSE_Or_K9_4ME
              HORSE_Or_K9_4ME commented
              Editing a comment
              The lack of payment choices is what did in Pet Lust too :-(

As a refugee from Beast forum myself, I was absolutely deviated when I heard the news that BF was shut down permanently. I had a bunch of friends I made that I cannot contact anymore. A lot of which helped me through difficult times. And because GayBeast was also going, I never was able to get my 4 favorite dolphin fingering videos. Believe me I'm still pissed that this happened, but I'm glad that some courageous individuals made a new forum that we ALL hope NEVER gets shut down. I certainly don't want that.

Comment

Im a long time member of bf & I found it to be n excellent forum...I even managed to meet a few beast friends......in comparison , this site could have learned alot from bf.
              The site had around 1.5 million members world wide.....Its hard to see why no one picked it up....
              I really dont see why so many negative commented about bf,....The moods did a damn good job of policing the site keeping the scumbags, troublemakers & trolls out.
              Again. ...in defense of BF, the site was very versatile, there were personal adds, a live chat room, a story section, Email, Movies of course....by live people not scripted trash.
              Oh....pardon me i guess I didnt really answer the question (what happen to bf?)...as I remember I believe it was a legal matter.....Hard to believe with 1.5 million members ......imagine if each member tossed in just $10 a month......there could have been payoffs made.
              Last edited by Fuzzyfreek; 04-04-2019, 10:12 PM.

Comment

My two cents on this,
                Real lovers of animals do not want to donate support to a board that advertises the practices but excludes us from practicing the beliefs, just because we are not economically suited to own the animals for practice.
                BeastForum was nothing more than the trophy depository of a country club, expected to be financially and unconditionally supported by the people who are persistently disallowed from attending practice on a regular basis.
                It was not a lifestyle of attraction to animals, because it was a lifestyle of using animals to abuse people and obstruct others practice in the belief of sex with animals.
                Last edited by Rainwolfk; 04-05-2019, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• RoanMare
                  RoanMare commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well, BF also took anything you uploaded and commercialized it on their sister sites. That was the reason for not allowing any (c)opyright stuff on your photos or videos.

Originally posted by Fuzzyfreek View Post
                I really dont see why so many negative commented about bf
                easy. because its well deserved.

Originally posted by Fuzzyfreek View Post
                The moods did a damn good job of policing the site keeping the scumbags, troublemakers & trolls out.
                no they didnt. abusive scumbags, troublemakers, and trolls were rife in BF. as long as you were sucking a mods cock you were allowed to do pretty much whatever you wanted.

the mods banned thousands of legitimate users for no reason at all, including legendary content creators.

Comment

Lol,....Id have to agree,....there was some favoritism,... that was easy to see.

However BF mods still did their job.

No body ever likes those it authority especially if they're trouble makers.

In the 8years I was on BF I was reproved once, since I was a newb The mod, aka Dearhunter respectfully & politely pm'd & told me my error...& instructed me to read the rules.
                  The mods were helpful in several issues I had there especially when someone stole one of my stories.
                  Veterans of BF know there was a lot of re publishing of videos by people calling it theirs....& most of them were busted,...

Then there was the wanna be mods (whos names I won't mention)....real pains in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ikanon View Post
                    BF and co was run as a business, not as a lifestyle site wich seems to be common assumed. The major credit card companies started to refuse payments to The company that operated BF. No money, no service. The sites delivered an impressive bandwith, so the hosting costs must have been considerable.
                    I agree, well said. Even though it was run as business. It still provided a home for zoo's everywhere. Yes it had a lot of rules, but a site like that would've degenerated into a troll and virus infected mess without the iron handed way the admins and mods ran the site. No one was forced to be part of BF. As they said, if you were unsatisfied, just click the x on the upper right and don't come back.

Comment

It seemed like they would ban people for the littlest thing. There was this one poster who would bump up 10+ year old threads to where you would have to go to the fifth page for new content yet said poster was never banned. Ridiculous.
                      My sex map!
                      http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...11f36.85495902

Comment

• Rainwolfk
                        Rainwolfk commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I agree and disagree with you. Just because a thread is ten years old doesn't mean there can't be new additions or a newly sparked interest. I can see how it would be annoying to bump a new thread of old overstated information. Bumping certain threads means a poster is still active and interested, and activity should not be discouraged.

There comes a point where novelty becomes too much to the point where it excludes relevant and current information.
                        I think the problem lies where someone refuses to allow others to use current information because someone has been using the information themselves and grew bored of it, and are now way ahead of themselves and others to the point where they're bored and crave novel fantasies. Essentially they are throwing out and restricting reality because it really exists, reality is not new and unusual enough for them.

For example:
                        -I like dogs and farm animals. I'm not bored of real animals or the sex. I'm bored of the information because Im not allowed to use it. What good is the information if we can't use it for anything?
                        -Some people like anthropomorphic dogs and cows with three heads and fire breathing dragons. They are bored of real animals. They are bored of the information and sex because they want to know how to grow a second penis and have babies with animals. How are they going to do this if they couldn't tolerate the original?

In reality, bumping a 50 year old thread about wanting to have sex with real animals is more relevant than creating a thread about magic and cartoon characters. It's really not wrong to keep working on what's available. How are the available realities offensive?
                        Last edited by Rainwolfk; 04-13-2019, 07:00 PM.
                    Working...
                    X