Announcement

Collapse

Warning

WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.
See more
See less

Aftermath?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermath?

How long will it be before the females vagina goes back to normal and not look stretched out? And how about her nipples?
    ​​​​​​

Are you talking about after they have puppies?
    I long for the day when I no longer need to hide my true self; my deep love for animals.

Some of my stuff:
    https://www.zooville.org/forum/gener...me-and-my-girl

Comment

Yeah you gota be a bit more specific here on that question, so many species combinations that question could be in reference too.

Comment

Usually, a female's vagina should begin to "firm up" again within a few days. However, because of the stretching caused during delivery, complete healing can take up to several weeks.

As for the teats, they usually shrink back to close to what they were previously within a few weeks after nursing is stopped.

Be aware though, they will not return to completely their original size or texture as like when the female was virgin. They will likely retain at least some of their elasticity.

- Pan
        There are times I wish to be as an animal, myself. Human life has become too complex, and sometimes very irritating.

Comment

Aint that the truth, had gotten a bitch that was used for a number of years to breed and sell puppies. She was past her breeding time when I got her but her teats damn near drug the ground! Did not slow her down any though she was happy as a clam and loved to jump and roughouse. Her poor overworked teats would just flop side to side when she ran lol.

Comment

Just to clarify, I mean a virgin bitch with no puppies

Comment

I was asking about foreplay, but my question has been awnserd, thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X