Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knotty Gals

Hey there! :^D

Didn't see a thread like this so I wanted to make one. A little girls corner kind of thing for all the other females out there! I always feel like we're so outnumbered. Let's share our experiences and get to know some new friends.

What breed popped your K9 cherry? What is your favorite breed looks wise? What's the best you've ever had?

For me, my first was a German shepherd... my best and sexiest breed has to go to a malinois. He fucked like a machine, I hope to find another dog as good as him someday. Is petlove a regular part of your daily routine? Trust me if I had my own dog I'd do it three times a day...

This is a great idea! My first was a black lab. After him I played a couple of times with a golden retriever and a German shepherd. I finally landed with English mastiffs, which are definitely my favorite. Knotty time has always been part of my daily routine, and I hope it stays that way.

Comment

• Jeff889
      Jeff889 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm very curious to see an English Mastiff fully aroused.

• Xiteus
      Xiteus commented
      Editing a comment
      Wish we could get our English Mastiff interested. He seems to be quite lazy

Cool thread

The first dog I ever fell in love with was a Pitbull - he was also the first I really jerked off to completion or performed oral sex with. I wish he had been the one to fully take my canine virginity but that was a different Pitbull. To this day they are still my favorite breed and most of the dogs I have been sexually active with were either purebred or mixed-breed Pitbulls.

For looks, I would have to say that I don't know if I can pick just one breed! Huskies are SO good looking - I really like the markings and those blue eyes are stunning! However I have played with two huskies and never got mounted by either of them - the closest I got was dildogging so I don't think that really counts, although I would be happy to try again in the future!

I really love brindle dogs (probably because the first dog I ever fell in love with was brindle) and so to this day any dog with stripes is just fantastic in my book

I guess the best I ever had (sexually) was probably my most recent dog. He's a fireball, that one, and he can go again and again. He's not big enough to tie with me but he is super handsome and that enthusiasm really is something. Unfortunately I don't get to play with him as often as I would like. He's staying with my friend because he can't seem to get along with my other dog (or stop destructively chewing everything in the house, for that matter).

One breed I have always been curious about but never got to play with was the German Shepherd. They're bigger than pits and probably large enough for me to tie with properly, but I've never owned an intact one.

Comment

Whatever the breed, remember that a dog has a much higher temp than a human and they also have fur
      With his eager tool stuffed up you and his body over your back, you are going to get pretty warm and, with luck, stay that way for a pretty long time - be prepared

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK9eve View Post
        Cool thread

The first dog I ever fell in love with was a Pitbull - he was also the first I really jerked off to completion or performed oral sex with. I wish he had been the one to fully take my canine virginity but that was a different Pitbull. To this day they are still my favorite breed and most of the dogs I have been sexually active with were either purebred or mixed-breed Pitbulls.

For looks, I would have to say that I don't know if I can pick just one breed! Huskies are SO good looking - I really like the markings and those blue eyes are stunning! However I have played with two huskies and never got mounted by either of them - the closest I got was dildogging so I don't think that really counts, although I would be happy to try again in the future!

I really love brindle dogs (probably because the first dog I ever fell in love with was brindle) and so to this day any dog with stripes is just fantastic in my book

I guess the best I ever had (sexually) was probably my most recent dog. He's a fireball, that one, and he can go again and again. He's not big enough to tie with me but he is super handsome and that enthusiasm really is something. Unfortunately I don't get to play with him as often as I would like. He's staying with my friend because he can't seem to get along with my other dog (or stop destructively chewing everything in the house, for that matter).

One breed I have always been curious about but never got to play with was the German Shepherd. They're bigger than pits and probably large enough for me to tie with properly, but I've never owned an intact one.
        That sounds amazing!! I really love pitbulls honestly but I haven't had any experience with them sexually. I used to own three but they were all fixed and came into my life late into their own. i've always thought the brindle or pure white pits are the most handsome. They're so muscular, I bet they make amazing lovers.

I had a new apprecation for belgian malinois after being fucked like one, they're machines! And he was a sexy guy to boot, omg. He was all black, well muscled, his shorter fur showed off the goods ; ) But a dog I've really wanted to try is a dobie. Talk about Sexy!

Comment

• Czipx87x
          Czipx87x commented
          Editing a comment
          My girlfriend has a pit very muscular he’s a very aggressive lover and very well hung. He makes her cum like crazy.

Goooddddd ideas...!!!!

Comment

What a great thread! I haven't had my K9 cherry popped yet, though I'm hoping that will change soon. I have had oral by my first love, but he was not intact and a small breed dog. He really wanted to though, even though he was fixed, he would get excited and try to hump my leg. I used to reach down and help jerk him gently, which he seemed to like.

I'm wanting to get a German Shepherd for myself! They're so gorgeous, though I would also be open to pretty much any larger breed.
          Harm none, do what you will. 🐾

Comment

Hi girls, glad to see this post, we Gota stick together, lol

Comment

It's nice to hear from everybody here, seems we've got our own little club up and started now

German Shepherds are so handsome, I always liked that one from the movie "Beach Babe" - in fact back before I had any experience with pits it was the Shepherds and Huskies who used to always get my attention - I used to love just looking through glossy photo books with images of dogs in it, and looking at the traits of each one, learn a bit about the various breeds.

Originally posted by BitchforBeasts View Post

That sounds amazing!! I really love pitbulls honestly but I haven't had any experience with them sexually. I used to own three but they were all fixed and came into my life late into their own. i've always thought the brindle or pure white pits are the most handsome. They're so muscular, I bet they make amazing lovers.

I had a new apprecation for belgian malinois after being fucked like one, they're machines! And he was a sexy guy to boot, omg. He was all black, well muscled, his shorter fur showed off the goods ; ) But a dog I've really wanted to try is a dobie. Talk about Sexy!
              Oh the pitbulls are really great, I can say that for sure. I've never tried a Dobie or a Malinois but I've loved Dobies for a long time and hope to get that experience someday! As for Malinois I hadn't thought of that but yes I bet they probably are amazing! I like their look and from what I understand they're somewhat like the Dutch Shepherds, and the #1 most enthusiastic mounter I've ever seen in anything was known as "The Dutch Dog" - that stud just kept going and going! It was a long time ago, but I imagine the breed is still similar.

Comment

• xdougx
                xdougx commented
                Editing a comment
                the beach babe vid makes guys wanna experience it 2

• MaxWizer
                MaxWizer commented
                Editing a comment
                I blame "Beach Babe" for getting me interested in knotty women, although unlike xdougx I am not and never was sexually attracted to animals directly (they also make great companions, platonically). For me, and I'm guessing I'm not alone, the erotic appeal is how much a woman enjoys it, as well as the appreciation for the special connection that canines and equines enjoy with us. It seems deeply natural, but also kinky, wild and primal. Something about women (and I'm borrowing from Jung) also seems to be "closer to nature" or at least feels that way for (from a hetero perspective) Men. Now I'm rambling; I think this is my favourite thread lol.

Hi ladies! I’m not really new to beast but still technically a virgin. I had a very early, chance licking experience but then nothing of great consequence since apart from a little cat licking. I had moved on with life but always remembered that experience with delight. I’ve had other pets as I’m a huge animal lover but no dogs and no real K9 opportunities to experiment. Recently it’s come back into the forefront of my sexual fantasies and so I’ve browsed and met fellow animal ‘lovers’ online. Now that I’m more than keen to incorporate beast into my sexual sphere I’m planning for a family pup or two in the very near future.

Comment

g'day all same name as on BF

Comment

I'm a cross dresser, so when I'm getting down and dirty I like to pretend I'm female here's to hoping for that knot one day!
                  Never say never you won't know what you are missing

Comment

Hello everyone.
                    Same name as BF.

This year I wish to arrange for my woman to enjoy her first mount.
                    Anyone between DC and Mass with a well trained pup?
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

My first was a black lab as well - but I find the Huskeys to be the prettiest dogs on earth! I do not have one though.

Comment

I’m so jealous, I’ve yet to be knotted😢

Comment

Working...
                        X