No announcement yet.

Knotty Gals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huskies sure are handsome. I hope to be able to 'meet' one someday.

Comment

My Golden Retriever named Buddy whom I'm still with <3

I love fluffy and big dogs personally, especially ones with lots of fur friction rubbing against you while tightly filling you with their giant doggy dicks like Huskies <3 <3 <3

My favourite doggy experience would probably have been one time when I was with a dark furred lab/husky/whatever mix that was so fluffy and huge and fucked me so deep and hard that I was lucky no one else was nearby
      What's knot to like? <3

Comment

• BluePhoenyx
        BluePhoenyx commented
        Editing a comment
        Found your story super interesting ! how did you got some alone-time with this doggy? i find it amazing how people around get their time.

Luv this thread xo
      Great to meet you gals
      Ally

Comment

Haven't had my cherry popped yet.. I need help..

Comment

Don't really have much to add but I like to see this thread for girls being active. Got back from dogsitting two good boys day before yesterday and it just makes me miss having a dog that much more prominent.
          I've my account set to remember my pass and always have me logged in to save time! You've a 50/50 chance if I'm actually on or not.
          I can be bad about answering DMs because anxiety, bear with me.
          And to the few people who asked, you can't find my avatar anywhere because I drew it myself c:
          Thank you and bless!

Comment

Working...
          X