Would wife enjoy k9 too much?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lost1 View Post
    Curiousity about k9 turned into serious conversation.
    So of course conversation turned into lots of questions, feelings, concerns, etc. While looking for info I found this site (great site) and was reading threads to see if any questions would be answered when I noticed some threads containing how some girls were zoo exclusive or at least preferred it over human sex.
    Now I guess I should start there as it would be a make or break deal.
    Ok interested in answers from you ladies with experience with K9s and human relationships.
    Honest answers please and feel free to add info or anything helpful.
    If the wife and I decide to take this on will she enjoy it too much and start favoring it over our sex?
    I know it sounds crazy and insecure which I'm normally not either but some of the posts here have gotten me concerned.
    No, a good woman won't leave her man for a dog, pony, goat, snake, or any animal or another man. But, if you're not a good man, that increases the chances she would and it's generally for either a single life, or one with a dog or another man, and a few with another woman. I've known hundreds of women, girls and couples that have enjoyed this, gangbangs, threesomes, spit roasting, etc. Some have continued on for years and into decades now. Some only did it for a few years others for a few times or only once or twice. Each an every person is different. If you've got a good woman, you don't have to worry about a thing. But, good women are harder to find than ever before.

Comment

Originally posted by ColorfulGuy4U2 View Post

No, a good woman won't leave her man for a dog, pony, goat, snake, or any animal or another man. But, if you're not a good man, that increases the chances she would and it's generally for either a single life, or one with a dog or another man, and a few with another woman. I've known hundreds of women, girls and couples that have enjoyed this, gangbangs, threesomes, spit roasting, etc. Some have continued on for years and into decades now. Some only did it for a few years others for a few times or only once or twice. Each an every person is different. If you've got a good woman, you don't have to worry about a thing. But, good women are harder to find than ever before.
      Oh, I forgot to mention that I have known some women and girls who enjoyed it so much they did it every chance they could. But, they never left their man. I knew a wife who did it anywhere from three to six times a day with her golden retriever whenever he wanted her. Her husband loved it and loved having her call him about it or telling him when he got home, kinda like he also enjoyed when she told him about a guy who she had a quicky with. I knew a few girls in high school and college as well as even before then who really loved it. I've run into many through the years, and I seem to be a magnet for females who've needed a friend to talk to other than their husband, boyfriend or even their best friends, sister or family. They've told me many things, many secrets. Also, as they get older, just like us guys, they have sex less. Unlike most men my age (60), I still like to have sex once or twice a day or four to six times or more on the weekends, and most women complain to me about their husbands, most of whom are in their late 30's to their early 60's who never have the drive that I do for it.

In a nutshell, I'd say you're safe, from personal experience. Hope you both enjoy her experience(s).

Comment

I'm appreciating the replies. All the insight is helpful with understanding others mindset about this subject. Lets face it not a lot of places to hear from real people about this real subject.

The thing that seems most are missing is that my post wasn't about being left or her running off to persue this lifestyle.
        The question mostly came about when I saw the poll here about which woman preferred sex with humans or sex with animals. I think it was like 27 to 2 preferring animals. That seemed a bit concerning. I love the wife having fun but not at my expense you know? To each there own but I want to be the best thing in her sex life as she wants to be the best thing in mine. Enhancing our sex life is the goal not finding things that are better. We aren't bored or in a rut or need more excitement.
        It is interesting that the poll and some posts seem to show many favor sex with animals as better but when the subject or replies came up about leaving a relationship every one says no that won't happen.
        So now I question are you ladies staying in a relationship for the other reasons while clearly craving the k9 partners? That doesn't seem like a good thing for the human partners and goes back to the original concern. I don't know if no she wouldn't leave you would really be a better situation. I think if your with someone that clearly isn't the most satisfying thing in your sex life is that a relationship your partner would want or ddeserve?
        Also noticing a lot about open marriages, gangbangs, multiple partners, etc. We're not into anything like that or would want to be. Maybe k9 could be seen as really simular as bringing someone else into the relationship.
        The whole idea seems to have more implications then needed for us so we will not be trying it. Maybe enjoy some vids every now and again but that'll be it.
        ​​​​​​​Thank you all
        Curiosity may have killed the cat
        but it made the dog a very happy boy.

Comment

A poll on here is bound to be skewed in favour of animals, after all it’s a zoo site 😊

Comment

• Lost1
            Lost1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't know that it would be skewed.
            It was just a question over which was preferred.
            I understand this is a zoo forum but where else would there be such a poll?
            What do you think with a 27 to 2 to preferring animals that most of you ladies voted animals when that wasn't their true feeling?
            Why? To be more popular on this site or to look like they're more into this then they are? Or?

Lost1 Honestly, most of the voters were likely guys. People often ignore gender specific threads, and just answer the poll regardless. I'm not saying women don't enjoy k9 sex, but dogs don't make love, and most women prefer being made love to rather than just being fucked.

Comment

• Lost1
            Lost1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Here is the poll
            ://www.zooville.org/forum/main-forum/zoophilia-and-bestiality-sexuality/7639-bestiality-vs-human-sex
            It has a section for men so I wouldn't think that would of been the case.

Dog sex is best the lay she'll ever have. You do the math.

Comment

• Lost1
            Lost1 commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL
            That's a pretty confident statement from someone without a vagina or any knowledge of my wife's sex life.

Lost1 I don't post many messages here but your thread interested me because I'm in a similar situation, kind of. I think what women said here is the most important and they all agreed on the fact that they wouldn't trade the right loving human partner for anything. But of course, that wasn't your point. I think everyone is different. On this forum you will have the opinions of a very small % of people living a very different sex lifestyle than the "usual" type of people. Keep that in mind. No judgement from me but you have to admit that people into zoo often have many other things they're into like gang bangs, etc. If your wife and yourself are not into a non exclusive sexlife, I think there's a small chance that bestiality won't bring an end to your relationship. As you stated earlier, it is like bringing a third person into the relationship. It would be like your wife having a lover. Or a "fucker" would be more accurate. Best case scenario, you keep being the "lover" but you will share the "fucker" part with a dog (he won't be as annoying as a human being but the probability of her having mind blowing orgasm of a whole new type can be threatening to you). Now sharing the part can be a huge turn on to you... Like I said, everyone is different so everyone has his own turn on's. You only need to be true to yourself and true to your wife to know what stays in the fantasy area and what can take action in the real world. Dressing and roleplaying as a dog when you fuck her can be a good compromise that includes a bit of bestiality ;-p. I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear, English isn't my first language. And when I start, I talk way too much...

Comment

Working...
          X