Whats Your animal fantasy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats Your animal fantasy

What is your animal fantasy or desire that you want to happen or come true? I have a couple, 1st is that I want to be in the middle of fucking a female husky and have a Male husky/German shepherd mount and knot me while I'm still in the husky. 2nd is that I would love to lick a bitches pussy clean after she just got fucked by a Male dog or multiple Male dogs. And lastly I want to be mounted and knotted then suck off another Male dog.

mmmmm, nice fantasy's Personally I wanna be the middle of a mare sandwich
    The more humans I meet, the more I like animals

Comment

A doggy gangbang......oh and a lottery win

Comment

• Gaz62
        Gaz62 commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you seen the record, starring Strayx. She does it with 8 dogs

• Roversbitch30
        Roversbitch30 commented
        Editing a comment
        Stray x videos is where I got the idea too. I want the doggy gangbang. Record it to prove I did it and watch it over and over. Maybe share parts with you all.

• k9cumluv
        k9cumluv commented
        Editing a comment
        you read my mind, lottery win thn as many beast gangbangs as possible lol

Fantasy little datenight with whoever my future wife might be, curled up on the couch watching a movie together while each of us jerks one of our dogs on each side of us.

Comment

Being tied down on all 4s in a room full of dogs and being violated over and over mmmm

Comment

• Dj21504
          Dj21504 commented
          Editing a comment
          That's Hot

• SyzygySin
          SyzygySin commented
          Editing a comment
          What exactly do you mean by "tied down"? Because, you know*.*.*.

• Kristy
          Kristy commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh my, my, my...

mine would be a threesome with male dog and a woman. I would let the dog fuck her first once hed finished id lick her pussy clean while the dog fucked me

Comment

since im still a virgin, my fantasy is to lose it by getting fucked by a dog with as many people to watch as possible

Comment

Mine is to be tied down on a breeding bench, blindfolded, & gangbanged by a long procession of dogs & men, including at some point getting knotted in the ass, cunt & mouth (I'd need a VERY small dog in my mouth lol) at the same time... Then fucked in both lower holes by a few minutes stallions, then finally both holes by boars.

Comment

i have always been such a "proper" woman. i never do anything depraved...but now i can't stop thinking about it. i had my first real experience after years of fantasizing about it, and i was shocked at how turned on i was. now i want an audience to be there to watch me lower myself and become a true bitch. i already have a k9 "boyfriend." he is a 5-year-old pit, and i'm his first. he knew immediately what my purpose was when his owner brought him over to me. as soon as i started to kneel, he wrapped his legs around me and pulled me to the ground. his cock knotted in my pussy immediately. i was so shocked. and then to feel him pumping his cum into me for the next 15 minutes was incredible.

the fantasy now is just to have more of it. yes, i want to be knotted by him. but i want to do it with an audience of men who are aroused by watching me reduced to a breeding bitch. i want to look up and see them all stroking their cocks while my pussy gets stretched around his knot. and this time, when he pulls out and all that cum gushes out, i want the men to line up behind me and fuck it all back in. i want their cum mixed with the dog's, and i want them to continue long enough that the dog has time to recover for round 2!

Comment

• puppytorz
                puppytorz commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh god hun! *THIS!!!* Yes please!! if you add that the guys standing around are jerking off onto me I'd be in heaven!

• knottymilf
                knottymilf commented
                Editing a comment
                Kristy yay! i seem to be in a perpetual "sloppy-drippy" state, so i'm glad to not be alone! lol

puppytorz well, they had damn well better be! i'm a sexy bitch. i think i'd be insulted if guys were just sitting there watching me get bred and NOT be jerking off to it! :-)

• puppytorz
                puppytorz commented
                Editing a comment
                knottymilf Amen to that sweety!! To be more precise I meant I want them jerking and cumming on me too πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Originally posted by knottymilf View Post
              i have always been such a "proper" woman. i never do anything depraved...but now i can't stop thinking about it. i had my first real experience after years of fantasizing about it, and i was shocked at how turned on i was. now i want an audience to be there to watch me lower myself and become a true bitch. i already have a k9 "boyfriend." he is a 5-year-old pit, and i'm his first. he knew immediately what my purpose was when his owner brought him over to me. as soon as i started to kneel, he wrapped his legs around me and pulled me to the ground. his cock knotted in my pussy immediately. i was so shocked. and then to feel him pumping his cum into me for the next 15 minutes was incredible.

the fantasy now is just to have more of it. yes, i want to be knotted by him. but i want to do it with an audience of men who are aroused by watching me reduced to a breeding bitch. i want to look up and see them all stroking their cocks while my pussy gets stretched around his knot. and this time, when he pulls out and all that cum gushes out, i want the men to line up behind me and fuck it all back in. i want their cum mixed with the dog's, and i want them to continue long enough that the dog has time to recover for round 2!
              Sign me up. This is my ultimate fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by zoolover1 View Post

Sign me up. This is my ultimate fantasy.
                you're first on the list so far! ;-)

Comment

• Mansbestfriend
                  Mansbestfriend commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This sounds like it’s gonna be a party...

• Dj21504
                  Dj21504 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hell were in

• knottymilf
                  knottymilf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lol start booking your flights, folks! ;-)

I'm new to ll this but when a friend showed me a few videos I got very wet and fantasized about being knotted by K9 and being taken by a stallion

Comment

• Adlet
                  Adlet commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hold off on the stallion. Go for the K9!

Originally posted by knottymilf View Post

Im a guy and usually I like female equines. But this would be my number 3 fantasy, to be a part of this, but I'm not in the same country. my Number 2 fantasy would be my number 3 fantasy but with a horse. And my number 1 fantasy, would be to get to know and make love to a female dolphin, just as an experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Kathy View Post
                  Being tied down on all 4s in a room full of dogs and being violated over and over mmmm
                  That sounds like an awesome fantasy!
                  My sex map!
                  http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...11f36.85495902

Comment

I would love to swallow a horse cock and cum!

Comment

Working...
                    X