No announcement yet.

Whats Your animal fantasy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love raccoons and their feet. My fantasy is to sniff and lick the feet of a raccoon and have it give me a footjob.

Comment

• Adlet
      Adlet commented
      Editing a comment
      That's been done before. There is a picture floating around the net of someone having his cock licked by a raccoon, so definitely not a new idea.

• DarkFox
      DarkFox commented
      Editing a comment
      I put my cock in a raccoons anus one time, it was scary cause he was sleeping. Tightest hole EVER...
      Last edited by DarkFox; Yesterday, 12:20 PM.

My fantasy is watching a sexy beautiful woman getting fucked by dog roughly ayI want to jerk off and cum on top of her.She could also give me a blowjob or I could fuck her face violently to the point that she gaggs and chokes on my cock.

Comment

Like DogLuver, I fantasize about licking a bitch's pussy clean after she has been fucked by men or dogs. Also, I want to put my face right next to a man fucking a bitch and every so often have him pull out and feed me his cock so I can lick the doggy cream off of it.

Comment

My fantasy is to visit a farm that is owned by a couple of female farmers and become there slave for a weekend. They would collar and leash me and they would have me naked and make me crawl with them around the farm as they walked me and i would have to service all there farm animals anyway they wanted for there amusement.

Comment

• Kristy
          Kristy commented
          Editing a comment
          Fascinating!

Hmm, most prominant one off the top of my head is being dominated by a big man and used by him and his male animals, training me for larger breeds and horses while indulging in different kinks and fetishes.

Comment

• GayJay
          GayJay commented
          Editing a comment
          I love this kind of fantasy. Anything where a guy is forcing me into kinks with his dogs or horses turns me on.

Mine is being caught while being knotted by a big stray then forced to suck off their dogs cock. Blackmail'd into performing for them

Comment

• GayJay
          GayJay commented
          Editing a comment
          I love the idea of being made to perform with a dog for a guy or group of guys. Especially sucking the dog's cock. There is something so vulnerable about being watched while I put my mouth on his cock. It really turns me on.

Mine is to have an intimate relationship with a male husky. My fantasy session would start off by making out with him, feeling his tongue invade my mouth. Then he would give me a blowjob, taking my whole cock and licking all over. I would then mount him while he's on his back and dock with him. Then end the session by him mounting me and being tied 💜

I have a few others such as feeling up a male mastiff or an akita while he's still sheathed (and insert a finger or three), or watching a horse drop and then give him a blowjob. When I was younger, I had another fantasy of being surrounded by stallions and it was my job to get each of them off any way I could.

Comment

Making out with my dog and his brother (owned by my friend) and then they pull my clothes from me lol

Comment

doggy gangbang... Like a breeding party of sorts with me tied to a breeding bench or those medieval stocks.

a pack of strays cornering me and using me thoroughly.

A doggy brothel where people like me are on sale for dogs and thier owners for the night or more.

Just a few...

Comment

Pretty Simple Answer for Some like me. Having First Time with Any Beast Would be Pretty Fun. After that of Course Probably Going Deer Hunting and Spending an afternoon Having some fun with Deers, Personally More into Tranquilizers of Course. Maybe after that Some Recordings with Various animal Gangbangs with Friends at the Same time.
              Decisiveness is Key to Not Screwing up Chances

Comment

My fantasy has always been finding a farmer that lets me wash his horses and teaches me to care for them while also making me a horse cum deposit. I have dreams every now and then of being in the middle of a barn with 4 horses and worshiping all of them and making them all climax inside of or on me.

Comment

• GayJay
                  GayJay commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I like how you think. I'd love to service some stallions in the same way. Especially, if the farmer and all the farm hands are there to watch.

I would love to enjoy the attention of a gentle male dog who would enjoy to fuck me and lick me untill we are both satisfied. A threesome with my wife fucking her in turns would be heaven.

Comment

My fantasy is to play sexually with large exotic animals like elephants, rhinos and maybe some others.
                  I don't view any sex with domestic or farm animals as a fantasy because there's nothing really stopping me from doing it other than the fantasies of people who don't agree with my desires.

Comment

Working...
                  X