Looking for a specific couple who made a lot of dog videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a specific couple who made a lot of dog videos

They had the souther confederate american flag on the wall. It was a guy and his brunette girlfriend. But sometimes a blonde woman would join.
    it was a black dog. Always penetration/sucking.

They had a ton of videos but beastialitylovers website went offline and now i can't find the full videos anymore.

You can find them on bestialitysextaboo website - it will take a little searching but you will find those clips posted on there. Wonderful videos - exceptional amateur stuff done with a lot of genuine naughtiness lol...would LOVE to meet up with them!
    Some people are animal lovers, I like dogs that are man-lovers lol

Comment

Look for some videos called shawn... theres a torrent of the whole set on beasttracker
      "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."

Comment

Originally posted by dogluver101 View Post
        Look for some videos called shawn... theres a torrent of the whole set on beasttracker
        Do you have a direct link? I have trouble finding it. Thanks for replying!

Comment

turns out the shawn pack you linked to is about some caledonian productions, not the one i was talking about. but i already found it. thanks,.
        Last edited by thr0waway123; 04-24-2019, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Out of curiosity, where did you find the videos? Iā€™m a real fan of the couple myself & would like to download & make up a compilation.

Comment

Thanks!šŸ‘

Comment

These are awesome, is there an alternate source from beasttracker which is down? I've seen some clips of varying quality, some are choppy with no sound but I like the underneath shots with the dialog between both of them and their reactions

Or maybe I'm talking about a different couple of girls?

Here's an example
            Attached Files
            Last edited by decipher; 05-15-2019, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X