No announcement yet.

What peeked your interest?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was always into animals even before puberty. I think it's a spiritual thing.

Never really into people outside of a working or business sense. They're just a source of money. Can't relax with people nearby. Always have to anticipate if they want something or how you'll get something from them. Business.

With a dog, I can really relax and be myself. But even that requires money, or you'll spend all your time at work... with people...

My two favorite things are bitches, and money. People are basically an afterthought. Don't hate them. I just don't like to preoccupy my limited time on earth with them. That belongs to my bitches. They don't live long enough, and I wish we could have more time.

Comment

First interested when i saw a video of a man sticking his cock inside a fem dog on a chair, but didnt get my first experience till many years later. I dog/house sat for some friends while they were out of town and it was the only time in my life i was alone with an intact female, a white lab. She enjoyed the play, but due a genetic defect, i could never fit all the way in. It mostly was me just jerking off into the end of her pussy with just my head in. It was also the first time i truly loved a dog. After she passed away, i was convinced to commit full force. I got a little girl of my own, raised her, took care of her, and she has rewarded with the release of decades of desire, whenever I want, completely balls deep. Ever so hooked forever.

Comment

In my case it was just a random story i read from a "tell your secret" website long time ago, like 11 years ago.

Comment

Hentai (tentacles and monsters) just led me into k9 hentai..read a few stories.. and there is one particular image that just mesmerised me and I started actively looking for k9 amateur stuff.. Found bF soon after that and well...didnt look back.

Comment

• Kristy
            Kristy commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, nice...

For me it started back in my adolescent back when limewire first came out. I happened across a video of a woman being mounted by a dog and it sparked something inside of me. I just kept looking for more and never really stopped. I still haven't been mounted by a dog as of yet. But, I plan to get a dog once I get my own piece of property.

Comment

Working...
          X