Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women in public with their dogs. Are they 'active'?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women in public with their dogs. Are they 'active'?

So I was driving yesterday and stopped at a light and looked over at the park I was near. There was a woman in a short sun dress very pretty. Her dog seemed to be trying to get his nose up her crotch. She pushed him away twice. He kept going back for more. Finally someone behind me blew their horn because the light changed. I wasnt even paying attention because I was wondering if this woman is active with her dog. It made me really wet. So I wanted to know, if you see women in public with dogs, do you ever wonder if they play? Also, can you tell by looking at girls which might be active? Here are some photos of women I found online playing with their dogs. If you had to guess, which ones might be active with their dogs?

Originally posted by Kathy View Post
    So I was driving yesterday and stopped at a light and looked over at the park I was near. There was a woman in a short sun dress very pretty. Her dog seemed to be trying to get his nose up her crotch. She pushed him away twice. He kept going back for more. Finally someone behind me blew their horn because the light changed. I wasnt even paying attention because I was wondering if this woman is active with her dog. It made me really wet. So I wanted to know, if you see women in public with dogs, do you ever wonder if they play? Also, can you tell by looking at girls which might be active? Here are some photos of women I found online playing with their dogs. If you had to guess, which ones might be active with their dogs?

Comment

• zoolover1
      zoolover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      That lady in the pink! wow.

I like the D for Dogshake pic, thatd be a fun one to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Kathy View Post
      Who is the blonde in the first photo?

Comment

Love the lady celebrating Happy New Year with her lover

Comment

Originally posted by MasterP View Post
          I like the D for Dogshake pic, thatd be a fun one to watch!
          YES I agree

Comment

Originally posted by zoolover1 View Post

Who is the blonde in the first photo?
            I don't know but she's gorgeous

Comment

• zoolover1
              zoolover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              You are too

I have seen girls being playful with their dogs in public and I have always asked myself the same question.More specifically I have noticed how ladies give so much more attention to bigger dogs.So much more physical affection and verbal flirting it's like they are trying hitting on actual human male.It's very easy for me recognize a real mutual attraction between the dogs and the women.

Recently a girl that is known to me has showed some more interest to the dog of friend of mine.Every time we meet I see her expressing strong affection for that dog.She always wears provocative clothes like short skirts and dresses combined with exposed cleavage but only when she knows that my friend will bring his dog.

Now call me a paranoid but I'm suspecting that she might have a crush on the dog since she totally ignores all the guys who hangouts with.Now I might be imagining but I can't ignore the fact that she has kissed him several times in public with tongue like kissing a human male despite the fact that we were all in public place.

Comment

• Zebedee
              Zebedee commented
              Editing a comment
              It's tempting to make a more blatant hint when witnessing this behaviour but doing so can be fraught with risk.

I've known a couple girls that were active and both seemed to go out of their way to not show any type of hints towards it.
            Sure all girls are different but I think many are very concerned of the publics opinion on the subject and do all they can to not draw attention and out themselves.
            ​​​​​​​Wondering can always be fun and so can wishful thinking.
            Curiosity may have killed the cat
            but it made the dog a very happy boy.

Comment

I don't know how often I wonder if the girl is active, I suppose sometimes I look and go "hhhmmm..."
              However I often find myself walking seeing a beautiful doggy and wonder... "hhhhmmm... I wonder how he'd be?"

Comment

• Zebedee
                Zebedee commented
                Editing a comment
                Definitely this. Especillay when they're walk a big intact dog.

• puppytorz
                puppytorz commented
                Editing a comment
                Zebedee right?? the other day my husband and I were walking behind this beautiful Burnese. He was gorgeous and was intact. I guess I was a bit obvious as to what I was thinking (at least to my husband haha) because he nudged me and smiled very knowingly at me. I fully blushed because he caught me in the middle of a VERY lurid fantasy involving him and this very sexy boy in front of us and his owner haha!

• Zebedee
                Zebedee commented
                Editing a comment
                Pupptorz, he's a very lucky man.

Sometimes same ideas made my mind occupied.

Comment

i think it's impossible not to wonder. i always look to the dog to see if he is intact. especially here, intact males are rare, so i let that at least be a clue to the possibility.

Comment

It was wonderful to hear that some of our lady members check to see if doggy still has his testicles. I think we all wonder if doggies mom spends time on her knees.

It's a wonderful thought and I'm so glad some of you do...

Comment

There there XD

Comment

It is not a topic where we talk if dogs or males intact or not. And there isn't any possibility.

Comment

Working...
                      X