Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women in public with their dogs. Are they 'active'?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the driver behind you was horny too?

Comment

I know a woman who has 3 giant shepherds, but when I brought up sex with them (in a smooth way), she got disgusted. The way she treats them though you would think otherwise.
      Learn from the past. Live in the present. Plan for the future.

Comment

Just wondering how you could insinuate that she was having sex with her dogs in a smooth way

Comment

My guess based on dozens of conversations: just about every girl that grew up with dog at least gave some thought to licking, and probably more than half tried it at least once. But actual fucking is probably a pretty small percentage.

Comment

Comment

I can’t help thinking it too
              like others have said if you see an intact male that big doggie cock is coming out some time
              and surely the thought of touching it creeps in to their head than maybe after a few drinks some peoples curiosity would get the better of them

Comment

I love to daydream as well about some people sometimes, but for

"Also, can you tell by looking at girls which might be active?"

realistically, we have to thank the universe that it is not possible to conclusively tell that. We'd all be arrested within a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kathy View Post
                  So I was driving yesterday and stopped at a light and looked over at the park I was near. There was a woman in a short sun dress very pretty. Her dog seemed to be trying to get his nose up her crotch. She pushed him away twice. He kept going back for more. Finally someone behind me blew their horn because the light changed. I wasnt even paying attention because I was wondering if this woman is active with her dog. It made me really wet. So I wanted to know, if you see women in public with dogs, do you ever wonder if they play? Also, can you tell by looking at girls which might be active? Here are some photos of women I found online playing with their dogs. If you had to guess, which ones might be active with their dogs?
                  Yeah i often wonder too. When I walk past a pretty girl and she has this huge dog i always wonder if she is sleeping with him. Then i imagine myself saying 'and if not, can I please?' lol

Comment

Allll the time! Especially if the boy is intact!

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie62au View Post
                      I have seen many women walking big intact male dogs in my area and I've always thought they might be lovers. It is illegal to have a non-desexed dog, where I live, unless you pay a rather substantial fee on top of the normal registration fee. Many years ago I had a lady friend who was active with dogs and was also non-sexual animal lover. Whenever we were on walks together, or with a few others, and came across dogs, on or off leash, they would always head straight for her and by-pass everyone else. She always put it down to the fact they knew she was an animal lover but I noticed it was mainly the intact male dogs who were attracted to her and their noses always went to her crotch. I believe they could sense that she would be willing to let them mate with her.
                      After my girlfriend first started to be active with hers she had a dog that had never previously shown interest even when she was nude start to aggressively sniff and nudge her. I assume they definitely get the scent. I was curious if hormonally anything changed with all the cum she took from him.
                      Last edited by Czipx87x; 05-22-2019, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Wishful thinking

Comment

Working...
                        X