Animal testicle play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Animal testicle play

So it's something I hardly ever see catered to, except by bilara but she doesn't go nearly far enough.

are there any pics or videos out there of some amateurs that like to worship the foal factories? Or the doggy danglers?

It's a huge fetish of mine, but sadly it seems I'm the only one.

Horse testicles fill the hand like a pair of apples.

Comment

You are certainly not the only one. It's enjoyable to watch on video, but way, WAY hotter when I do it myself.
      My horse LOVES to have his balls massaged, licked and kissed with my mouth open and softly sucking.

Comment

• Ashleymew
        Ashleymew commented
        Editing a comment
        Sadly though, there's not enough of it on the internet.

Agreed! There needs to be a LOT more ball worship, especially with horses. I love to touch my goat's massive balls but he's a skittish animal so it doesn't happen all that often unfortunately.

Comment

I sometimes wonder about this. I figure it would be like with men, where some enjoy having their jewels fondled and massaged a great deal, others would be skeptical but would come around, and others would reject it entirely. I think the big issue here, even more than usual, is trust. Their testicles are the foundation of their masculinity, their most sensitive and tender part, so you must handle them with caution and respect. Canines can at least lick their own testicles in many cases, but stallions never have theirs rubbed under normal circumstances, so giving them the pleasure a mare never could might strengthen your bond (and be quite the honor).
        Last edited by Summer Dream; 05-12-2019, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Kristy
          Kristy commented
          Editing a comment
          I have watched my horse's cock grow and grow while doing nothing but nuzzling, licking and loooong-slow-kissing his balls.
          All without touching his cock. He LOVES to have his woman worshipping his balls.

I got to handle a lion's testicles a couple of times. Big and solid, covered with very short soft tawny fur but I could feel the weight of the balls within his scrotum.

Comment

Oh it is nice to slowly and gently play with testicles. They are like teats, where you know they are very sensitive to the touch.

Slow, easy, gentle, small moves. Linger and hold and nestle. Invite. Know that your lover is about to give everything he can summon but first you're holding that in your hand, warm and full.

Comment

My dog dosnt like his balls being handled at all , once he even growled at me, I can do anything with his cock especially suck it but his balls are a no go area

Comment

• Zebedee
              Zebedee commented
              Editing a comment
              I taught mine to accept being handled all over from day one. On vets and trainers advice!! This helps if he's ever on show at events. Judges are serious gropers....
          Working...
          X