Is it possible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible?

Hello World! I am very interested in this question, is it possible that a girl with a dog is looking for a guy?

Not very likely but who knows

Comment

That's some odd question but i could say that there will be girls looking for guys, but keep in mind they're more picky, they have their resources, lol

Comment

That depends on the girl.
        "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."

Comment

unlikely in saying that depends on what she is looking for and what type of guy / relationship
          Last edited by Lara; 05-02-2019, 07:07 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• 9inchin2u
            9inchin2u commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed most are just here for interaction with like minded people!

I will write to you if I find such a girl. I hope she will contact me)

Comment

Originally posted by Opik View Post
            Hello World! I am very interested in this question, is it possible that a girl with a dog is looking for a guy?
            Unfortunately your looking for a very rare diamond! From my experience women owners are getting all they need from their pets. Some have male/female human partners already and most of the single owners are happy with what they already have.

Comment

A friend has had dogs for years always same bread it started when her boyfriend left her that was 20yrs ago!!! her 2 dogs

Click image for larger version  Name:	donna.jpg Views:	1 Size:	155.3 KB ID:	68697

Just thought wouldn't it be weird if she saw this her that would answer a lot of questions
              Last edited by wingwang; 05-03-2019, 02:09 AM.

Comment

The problem is that you’ve nothing to offer a woman happy with her pet, to find a woman who would share her life with you as well as her dog is.......well the chances are not good but I wish you luck 😊

Comment

• Muttlieclue
                  Muttlieclue commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know it is, I have been looking for a long time, but not going out of my way to ask girls I see, LOL.. that is not right. But to understand the fact of being a zoo, myself and her, but only to have the common relationship of that of room mates to help out in everyday life ordeals, and while having the loving and sexual relationship with our dogs to be in the relationship, and not with each other. I have heard of couples, husband and wife, having sex with animals, don't know about with each other..

Originally posted by Opik View Post
                It's hard enough being a male owner looking for a good woman.

Comment

I dated a gal once who experimented a bit - it was a total turn-on! Love to find that again.
                  Some people are animal lovers, I like dogs that are man-lovers lol

Comment

Working...
                  X