Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So are there really sites that you can watch a women with an animal on webcams?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So are there really sites that you can watch a women with an animal on webcams?

So are there really sites that you can watch a women with an animal on webcams? If so where?

I’d like to know, too!
    Some people are animal lovers, I like dogs that are man-lovers lol

Comment

Dream on ......and if you did find one you’d have to pay a fortune

Comment

I may know of a girl that would be happy to arrange a paid Skype show...

Comment

I would put one on if I knew how

Comment

• Dirty Hound
            Dirty Hound commented
            Editing a comment
            that easy to setup, if I truly want to do it.

Girls on cam4 sometimes engage, but good luck being in the right room at the right time
          Learn from the past. Live in the present. Plan for the future.

Comment

The sites I've seen have rules against even mentioning such things. Are there any where the girls are at least open to dirty talk about bestiality?

Comment

As ya te veo states most cam sites have rules against this. I have seen models get banned during a pm chat. The mods can enter pm rooms and monitor conversations. I have also been kicked from rooms for asking if they do k9. Most of the models say they do it but when tokens are exchanged they usually rip you off. Most times if the model does k9 you will pay the decided amount and go to skype for the show. It is rare to have a smooth honest transaction but it can happen but its not free.

Comment

Working...
              X