Any recorded first time with k9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any recorded first time with k9

I am wondering if there are any amateur videos of a womens true first time experience with a k9 good or bad. Kind of like a reaction video interested in first time licking, insertion, or bj.

I have a video of when my girlfriend first interacted with her dog getting licked/making out/rimming etc. But still hoping to sell that video one day so don't have it uploaded anywhere.
    I think it will be very hard to find a true first time experience video since most people who do have that experience don't immediately record it, let alone post it on the internet.

Comment

• Zebedee
      Zebedee commented
      Editing a comment
      In the UK you get more prison time for publication and distribution than for murder.

Originally posted by trukbuildr View Post
    I am wondering if there are any amateur videos of a womens true first time experience with a k9 good or bad. Kind of like a reaction video interested in first time licking, insertion, or bj.
    Make your own and post it for us

Comment

https://www.zooville.org/forum/gener...rls-first-time is pretty awesome , seems genuine and great reactions

Comment

Yes i do have my first time recorded...
        Dark secrets is often the most fun.

Comment

• Dirty Hound
          Dirty Hound commented
          Editing a comment
          hmm, dark secrets

• trukbuildr
          trukbuildr commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for reply. Any chance you will share it?

• LongRod
          LongRod commented
          Editing a comment
          Would you please share it? You’ll be my favorite person ever if you do.

The two "Laila" movies seem if not very 1st, at least pretty darn new -- she's asking lots of questions and seems surprised at some parts.

From the old BF, "Wyldfire's First Time" seemed for real (she was a frequent poster at BF, agreed to do a movie with an experienced owner/producer there)

Comment

i recorded and photographed mine. or rather my partner did.

Comment

knottymilf has the video been uploaded? If not are you willing to share it?

Comment

This dude is just an opportunist 😂

Comment

Working...
              X