Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: what's your favorite part between the humping and the knot?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: what's your favorite part between the humping and the knot?

Well first thanks in advance for answering. Second I'm fascinated by women and dog intercourse and I'm really curious about the sensation you women can have when fucked by a dog. I guess everyone is different and I'd like to hear your thoughts on the subject.

I really like when it gets into the psychological aspects, whether it's the "taboo" hotness of it, but just seeing a woman cry out in physical ecstasy when the dog mounts her leading up to being knotted, the hungry look in her eyes and vocalizations. I really enjoy hearing firsthand accounts from women who've had this unique and beautiful experience!

Comment

when the cum starts dripping out because I've been knotted for so long lol

Comment

I personally love the humping part. Him, pounding me as hard as he can, animal desires in full control...

Comment

Originally posted by CindyYoder View Post
          I personally love the humping part. Him, pounding me as hard as he can, animal desires in full control...
          I can certainly agree with that

Comment

The way some women drop forward and groan.

Comment

the headspace is what is hottest. but as to the physical sensation, the "humping" doesn't last very long. long enough to know you're getting fucked, but the knot...holy fuck. that is an incredible sensation. i think it's a lot like being fisted. it fills you up and spreads you open. there is no escaping it, so you are truly stuck there. i have a moment of panic, then i lean forward and feel his weight on me; feel his knot swell against my walls, and then i can feel the rhythmic pumping of all that cum into me while he holds me in place. that is the hottest for me.

...that, and the "plop" when he pulls it out and all that cum gushes out.

Comment

• billtrumandous
                billtrumandous commented
                Editing a comment
                That's what I thought, the humping is pretty short. It must be animalistic, wild but it doesn't last. Now I'm very curious about wat happens inside. Is it the cumming shots or the feeling of being filled by the knot more intoxicating. I'm sure a mix of all those things but triggers you? And would you say that the orgasm with a dog comes more from a vaginal, so physical, stimulation or the mental stimulation with the taboo and the surrendering to a male of another species is more important? What makes dog sex so mind-blowing? And would you say it can be for every girl?

• knottymilf
                knottymilf commented
                Editing a comment
                yes, it's a mixture of both. it's hard to describe the fullness of a knot. it is amazing how hard and huge it can get. but what a lot of people, myself included, aren't prepared for is the temperature. a knot is HOT. so not only does my pussy get filled, the heat it generates is mind-blowing. as to him cumming in me, there are a couple different sensations. depending on the angle, i can feel the jets splashing inside. but very quickly, it just adds more heat and wetness to everything. there is a LOT of cum involved. and the explosive feeling when he extracts himself and it all floods down my thighs was hot as fuck. it's the combination of those things and the mental stimulation that i find most arousing. i prefer the inclusion of a hitachi on my clit while he is inside me for the most intense pleasure.

• johncarguy
                johncarguy commented
                Editing a comment
                Well your comment just about made me cum in my pants. I wish I was a woman just to feel what you described, it sounds like you're sexual bliss!
            Working...
            X