new too bestiality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new too bestiality

hi everyone I'm kinda new to bestiality, I've watched videos only recently and turns out I'm really into it. As someone who runs a small farm I've always been curious about it but now I wanna really try it out. any advice is much appreciated.

It depends what animals you have. Can you go into further detail?
    Zoophilia is Freedom.

ZTHorse's Blog
    -----------------------

Celebrate Worldwide Zoo Pride Day!
    -----------------------

ZTHorse's Podcast Interview On S1E3

Comment

Oh yea sorry for not making it clear. I have a few sheeps and goats and soon a cow

Comment

I would first start by changing your avatar to one that is not anyone in particular. Not saying its you, but imagine how bad it will be for you or the person if someone recognizes it.

Comment

• MotherOfDragons
          MotherOfDragons commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Oldman! Thank you so much for being a moderator here. 😘 But just want to say...I think his avatar is a cartoon character.. Not so sure people will recognize a person from a cartoon avatar?? Lol

• Oldman
          Oldman commented
          Editing a comment
          He already replaced it with what is shown now.

Sheeps and goats are good partners if they are the larger breeds like a nubian or Boer goat. Sheep's so long as they are of the relative same size shouldn't be a problem. Make sure your a good shepherd and they know you very well, try testing with a finger or two and see what goes from there. You might be surprised.

The same goes with the cattle, just take your time and see if they don't mind their vulva being touched or rubbed. Handle your chosen cow daily by feeding and care and it should be straight forward. Let us know how it goes.
        Zoophilia is Freedom.

ZTHorse's Blog
        -----------------------

-----------------------

Comment

• LatinKing
          LatinKing commented
          Editing a comment
          should I use lube or anything ?

You can use water based lube, KY jelly or equivalent. If they are in heat, cattle make lots of lube.
        Zoophilia is Freedom.

ZTHorse's Blog
        -----------------------

-----------------------

Comment

• LatinKing
          LatinKing commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok thank you

Some tips :
        - Be very respectful. Don't force them, and stop immediately if they show any sign of discomfort.
        - Never give food before, after or during the act. They mustn't associate food with sex, because they'll take it as a work or just a thing to do before have a sweet, so they'll stay passive.
        - Sexual pleasure must be their reward, so they will seek intercourse for this pleasure and being active. Give them an orgasm must be your goal.
        - Use liters of lube. Seriously.

Comment

• LatinKing
          LatinKing commented
          Editing a comment
          Honestly didn't think female animals could orgasm till recently. And I would have made a mistake with the food, thinking that it would have been easier that way. thanks

Sheep and goats are a good start but they must trust you never force them. now I am talking medium size or larger mines are just to small you will heart them, or I would.
        lots of lube KY or the like.
        if you make them feel good they will be way more willing given time they will even starting looking for their special time.
        a cow is also good if you don't mind being messy.
        look for a cheep pony or mini mare or jenny or take up riding and have a horse.
        and yes do change your avatar.
        Mares do it with passion, stallions do it with flair.

Comment

• LatinKing
          LatinKing commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok so make sure they're comfortable and much lube. I suppose I should begin with fingering them first to see if they like it and are comfortable with it ?

start with brushing and running a hand over there ass first than over the vulva after that if all is still good fingering.
        and don't forget to play with the teats.
        Mares do it with passion, stallions do it with flair.

Comment

Originally posted by evel4x4 View Post
          and don't forget to play with the teats.
          Becareful with the teats. Not every females like that, and it may even be confusing if she had nursed.

Comment

I already like this community, so polite and helpful.

Comment

Comment

• LatinKing
                LatinKing commented
                Editing a comment
                see I want to gain as much knowledge from experienced people as I can, before I try anything. I've read stories, not sure if they're real or not but everyone seems to feel like they're happier being a zoophile.

Everone has givin you some solid advice! For me: when I have a loving relationship with a mare.. Its simply hard to beat!

Like what has been said.. If you can bring your partner to climax the sexual aspect will only keep getting better.. I can't speak to the sheep part.

However when you get a real connection with a mare they are nothing short of pleasers!

Some of my mares would immediately back up to me when I stood on a bucket.. When you please them the turn into nympho's
              Last edited by Nomareissafe; 02-05-2019, 03:40 AM.

Comment

I should stress the use of water based lube. The more natural the better.

Comment

now that the weather isn't terrible here in the east I'm gonna try to put all the info given to me into practice

Comment

Working...
                  X