Can't seem to get my dogs to hump..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't seem to get my dogs to hump..

I have three male dogs at my parent's, two neutered great Pyrenees, and one in-tact Australian Shepherd. I can't for the life of me get them horny. One of the Pyrenees had a litter before being neutered, but when I try to get him hard, he just stands completely still and doesn't reciprocate at all. He gets hard in his sheath and I'm not sure how to get him out. The other one was neutered young and really has no interest at all. The shepherd isn't neutered, and I can get him to come out of his sheath and ejaculate, but he also stands completely still and shows no interest in humping. Am I doing something wrong here?

Maybe they are used to ejaculate only with your help. It's very difficult to correct that. Once they get "lazy" they won't waste energy humping. Well, all dogs are not the same and there is a solution. Some of them like to fuck humans, other won't show interest in people no matter what you do.

Comment

• Maldoror
      Maldoror commented
      Editing a comment
      I intended to type "there is not a solution that works for every dog".

And some dogs won't just screw anybody. Sometimes they will be selective, based on how much social time they get to spend with one.

So if they only see you occasionally, it may be that they don't quite find you as attractive or trust worthy enough for them to become intimate with you. Remember, when he is "stuck", he feels vulnerable if his movement is limited, even temporarily.

BTW: Some horses are that way too.

- Pan
    There are times I wish to be as an animal, myself. Human life has become too complex, and sometimes very irritating.

Comment

Working...
    X