Sex with a pregnant bitch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sex with a pregnant bitch?

Would a pregnant bitch let you have sex with them? Just curious?

I would NOT do that. You could harm her or the puppies.

Zoophilia is Freedom - ZThorse Interview on ZTT.

Comment

• lucy.naiju
      lucy.naiju commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats very true, which is why I would never penetrate her or get on top of her, but what I meant was: would she enjoy it?
      If she enjoyed it, some light cunninglingus or fingering might be in order, but I would never want to do it if she wasnt interested or if she just froze up and let me do it out of obedience.

I don't know that it would be a problem, really. I mean, you can have sex with a pregnant human and there's nothing much you can do wrong. I would assume, if you're clean and gentle, there's not a great chance of harm. But that's a guess. I know people that have had sex with their pregnant bitch and they've had no problems.

Comment

• lucy.naiju
      lucy.naiju commented
      Editing a comment
      Did she enjoy it? Was she receptive?

• OriDog
      OriDog commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure! I think so.

Anal with giant breeds typically isn't going to cause a problem but I would avoid vaginal just to be safe.

Comment

I had sex many times with my pregnant mixed great dane. She was almost due when we first had sex, she wanted so bad!
      and after the puppies where born we had many times out of heat, I couldn’t notice the difference in her behavior.

Comment

Working...
      X