Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My dog will mount but can’t achieve penetration.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dog will mount but can’t achieve penetration.

As stated, my good boy will mount but he’s more blinded up with my asshole or lower back than my pussy. I can’t reach all the way around to guide him and he’s pretty hyper so we are having a rough go of it. Has anyone else had this problem and found an acceptable workaround?

but of course one can reach - why not ?

Comment

I had this in the early days and I simply reached underneath and guided him in
      have you tried missionary with him ? It’s my preferred position

Comment

• wvk9girl
        wvk9girl commented
        Editing a comment
        I can’t get him to mount missionary at all.

What breed is it? Sometimes you need to lower your shoulders and raise your ass more of it's a larger dog

Comment

sounds like he may be too tall? (what breed) maybe try some knee pads or elevate your body and butt up higher in the air?

Comment

He’s an Australian Shepherd mix... I think my ass might be too big because I have stacked cushions to where I know I am tall enough and he is still lined up with my asshole.

Comment

• Cassius
            Cassius commented
            Editing a comment
            Women with bigger buts (sorry...Sir Mixalot moment) can have problems with smaller breeds. Rotating your hips is the key. Think of driving your belly button down as far as you can while keeping your shoulders and hips on the same level plane. This will rotate your ass up, widen the glutes, and bring your vaginal opening more in line with him. Then, once he's in and knotted, as he goes to turn rotate them in the opposite direction by slightly arching you back so your bottom, legs, and the angle close your vagina tightly around the knot. You'll know if you arch too much because the angle will become impossible for him and he will slip out.
            Last edited by Cassius; Today, 08:42 AM. Reason: Typos

Originally posted by wvk9girl View Post
          He’s an Australian Shepherd mix... I think my ass might be too big because I have stacked cushions to where I know I am tall enough and he is still lined up with my asshole.
          Try a small plug so he can't enter you anally. It worked for my friend while she trained hers. Or cut some pants/jeans.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Freshlyrottenbacon
            Freshlyrottenbacon commented
            Editing a comment
            this is off topic but, i just wanted to ask, do you guys(anyone who cuts holes in their jeans) have a different area you store those jeans when u wash them or no? it would suck if someone didn't realize they cut a hole into their jeans previously

• Cassius
            Cassius commented
            Editing a comment
            Plugs are a good way to go that I've used and recommended as a training tool with good reports that it works. Plus it tests whether you enjoy being doubled up on 😁. However, use a plug or something similar to the one in the picture with a gap between the plug and the flare holding it in place. If you use something too short, it actually narrows the first couple of inches inside your vagina, right where you want his knot to swell for a tie. This is great for getting him on target, but not for increasing his chances at a good tie, in fact it decreases those chances.

Would you happen to have someone that would be willing to help you by guiding him to your pussy?
          I long for the day when I no longer need to hide my true self; my deep love for animals.

Some of my stuff:
          https://www.zooville.org/forum/gener...me-and-my-girl

Comment

• Cassius
            Cassius commented
            Editing a comment
            I have to dispel this myth. Dogs that need constant 'guiding' are more of an angle for hands to be where they aren't needed if your dog learns how to properly mount. A natural mount is ever more exciting, in every way, than someone hiking a dog on your back and shoving his cock in you and triggering him to fuck. Plus it reduces the creeper factor for the woman to almost zero if you as the owner are in a chair on the other side of the room instead of crowded in on her vulnerability.

I recommend lowering your shoulders down as low as you can and stick your butt up more. Try different locations! Hanging off the side of a bed, using a chair/couch, try your bed. The first time is the hardest. Once he gets an idea, it will much easier to do it again. Good luck!

Comment

I wish I’d known the thing about the anal plug or jeans before!!

Comment

Just let him take your ass he will give you a thrill.My first one gave me a mind blowing orgasm.

Comment

• bitchpolly
                bitchpolly commented
                Editing a comment
                If she is in fact a novice your advice is less than useful

• Cassius
                Cassius commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow...just...*face in hands*. No better way to end up needing stitches from a tear and trying to explain how that happened to a medical provider.

Worst. Advice. Ever.

Find it interesting that no one is addressing the dog's behavior.
              ​​
              If he comes at you like the Tasmanian devil then stand up. Don't accept that frenzied behavior. If you reinforce it, that frenzy will potentially wash over into other behaviors and you'll then have a real problem on your hands with a torqued up, anxious dog that can't regulate his behavior. Even in dog relationships, you'll see a bitch snap at and growl if an over zealous male tries to approach too fast for her comfort. Do the same and you'll have a higher chance at all the positional tweaks people recommend.

Also remember he's not really built to fuck people (yeah yeah....boo, hiss 😋) and there will be as much of a learning curve for him in this. Try to hit the same body position every time you work with him. Mirrors help a lot. Mark a place on the floor, use that spot every time, and get a sense of what your positioning looks like in the mirror so you can provide him a consistent target.

Best of luck and patience will always be rewarded with a nice deep knot and orifice full of cum.
              ​​​

Comment

Working...
              X