• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How My Mare and I Became Sable Soulmates

Credits: racoolman from BF
    How My Mare & I Became StableMates

Part One of Five

Week One: Objective for the first week was to establish myself as a provider, And show her that no one was going to hurt her.

Week One, Day One

Morning, Her arrival. As she was being lead off the trailer, I admired her from the top of her ears to the bottom of her hooves. From the tip of her nose to the end of her tail. She was by far the most beautiful mare I had ever seen. She was going on two years of age. She was perfect in every way, and she was mine. The question was weather I would be hers. Would she accept me as her lover. Only time would tell, and time was something that I had plenty of.

The man who sold her to me, told me that she had not had much human contact. That she had not been worked with since she was weaned. This told me that she may not trust humans completely.

When the driver brought her up to me. He removed her halter as I put on her new one. I had a catch rope hanging from the bottom.

Note: A catch rope is a small rope about 12 inches long, not too long where she could get it hung up on something, but long enough to catch her when need be. Hence the name Catch Rope.

I lead her though the gate into the pasture. Before letting her go I padded her forehead, told her that everything was going to be fine and that no one was going to hurt her. Then I let her go and when I did she went her way, out into the field to check out her new home, and I went mine, back to the house closing the gate behind me.

Evening, after getting home from work, I went out to the feed room and got her a couple scoops of sweat feed and a few flakes of hey, then I went out to the pasture and poured the feed into the feed troff and threw the hay into the hay rack. After she came up, I stood there leaning on the fence next to the troff. She was hesitant about coming up and eating with me being that close. So I moved down the fence line about ten feet, it was then that she went to the troff and ate. While she ate I talked to her. I told her how beautiful she was, and I told her that no one was going to hurt her. After she was done eating her feed, I left going back to the house to turn in.

Week One, Day Two Though Day Seven

Morning, Before going to work, I went out to the feed room and got her a couple scoops of sweat feed and a few flakes of hey, then I went out to the pasture and poured the feed into the feed troff and threw the hay into the hay rack. After she came up, I stood there leaning on the fence next to the troff. She was hesitant about coming up and eating with me being that close. So I moved down the fence line about ten feet, it was then that she went to the troff and ate. While she ate I talked to her. I told her how beautiful she was, I told her that I loved her, and I told her that no one was going to hurt her. After she was done eating her feed, I left going back to the house to finish getting ready for work.

Evening, after getting home from work, as I did that morning, I got her feed and hay and went out to the pasture and fed her. And as I did that morning I stayed with her as she ate and talked to her. I told her that she was beautiful, and I told her that no one was going to hurt her. After she was done eating her feed, I left going back to the house to turn.

This routine went unchanged for week one.

By weeks end I was able to get within a foot of her as she ate.
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."

Part Two of Five

Week Two: Objective for this week was to establish myself as someone who wanted to be a companion to her. Someone how wanted to be more then just a provider.

Week Two, Day One

Morning, as I did the week before, Before going to work, I got her feed and hay and went out to the pasture and fed her. By this time she would allow me to stand next to the fence, next to her as she ate. And as I did the first week. I stayed with her as she ate and talked to her. I told her that she was beautiful, I told her that I loved her, and I told her that no one was going to hurt her. After she was done eating her feed, I left going back to the house to finish getting ready for work.

Evening, After getting home from work, I went out to the feed room and grabbed her feed bucket, put sweet feed into. I also took a lead rope and wrapped it around my waist like a belt. then I went out into the pasture to call her up to me. I offered it to her but she was not completely comfortable eating with me holding the feed bucket. So after a few minutes I knelt down resting on the back of my feet and waited.

Note: By doing this it makes you seem less of a threat.

After about ten minutes she started to get closer and closer, step by step. It took a while but she did get close enough to get a bite out of the bucket. When she realized I was not a not going to move, she went in for a second bite. Then a third. When I felt that she was comfortable with eating from the bucket, I made my next move.

I held the bucket out with my left hand and supported the bucket from the bottom with my right. When she came in for another bite, I reached out with my right hand and grabbed the catch rope witch was lass then a inch from my hand. When she pulled back, she pulled me to my feet. I sat down the feed bucket and held on to her with both hands. It was impotent not to let go. If she did brake my hold, catching her a second time would be harder. It was also important to show her that I was not going to hurt her.

I talked to her, Telling her how beautiful she was, how much I loved her and that no one was going to hurt her. I kissed her on the nose and then I petting her, I rubbed her and I scratched her forehead. When she calmed down, I took the lead rope and put it onto her halter. I then reached over her neck with my right arm and under her neck with my left. I put my head against her hugging her to me. I also rubbed her neck the whole time never stop talking to her. After about fifteen minutes I let go, grabbed the feed bucket and let her finish her meal. While she ate, I stayed with her, talked to her, telling her how beautiful she was, how much I loved here, and I told her that no one was going to hurt her. As I did this I petted her, I rubbed her, and I scratched her on her nick as she ate. When she was done, I kissed her good night and then I let her go, she whet her way and I went mine. Back to the house.

Week Two, Day Two

Morning, Before going to work, as I did the last evening, I went out to the feed room and grabbed her feed bucket, put some sweet feed into. And graded a lead rope and wrapped it around my waist. then I went out into the pasture to call her up to me. I offered it to her. It took some time, not as much as last evening but it still took a few minutes for her to come to me. But she did and I did not have to kneel down. I took this as a sign that she was starting to trust me. I was able to get the lead rope onto her halter with little trouble. And as I did last evening, While she ate, I stayed with her, talked to her, telling her how beautiful she was, how much I loved here, and I told her that no one was going to hurt her. As I did this I petted her, I rubbed her, and I scratched her on her nick as she ate. After she was done eating her feed, I kissed her goodbye and then I let her go and headed back to the house to finish getting ready for work.

Evening, After getting home from work, I went out to the feed room and grabbed her feed and a lead rope and wrapped it around my waist. then I went out into the pasture to call her up to me. I offered it to her and she did accept. And as I did before, While she ate, I stayed with her, talked to her, telling her how beautiful she was, how much I loved here, and I told her that no one was going to hurt her. As I did this I petted her, I rubbed her, and I scratched her on her neck as she ate. After she was done eating her feed, I kissed her goodnight, and then I let her go and headed back to the house.

By the third day the lead rope was not needed

By the fourth day, she was meeting me at the gate, waiting to be fed. This routine want unchanged for the rest of week two.

Comment

Week Three, Day Two Though Day Seven

Morning, Before going to work, I went out to the barn, to the feed room and got her feed and went to her stall, and fed her. And while she ate, I stayed with her, talked to her, telling her how beautiful she was and how much I loved here. As I did this, I petted her, I rubbed her, and I scratched her on her neck as she ate. After she was done eating, I took her out the pasture and kissed her goodbye and let her go out into the field so that she could get her excursive. Then I went back to the house and finished getting ready for work.

Week Three, Evening TwoWeek Three, Evening Three

After getting home from work, I went out to the feed room, and grabbed the lead rope and throwing it over my shoulder, I headed out to the pasture only to find her standing at the gate waiting on me. After I kissed her hello I put the lead rope onto her, then after telling her how beautiful she was and how much I loved her, I petted her, I rubbed her, and I scratched her on her neck. Then I led her to the barn, to her stall.

She was In need of a trim so after I put her into her stall and went down to the tack room. I got my chaps and put them on. Then I grabbed my hoof knife, nippers and rasp. I also grabbed my tool box and grooming box and headed back down to the stall.

Once I was in the stall and I had her secured, I started with her left front hoof. Taking my hoof knife I pared down the sole of her foot, and around the frog. Then I took the nippers and clipped around the edge of the hoof until it was level with the sole. Next, I took the rasp and filed the edges of the hoof until it was rounded off and was smooth. After applying some hoof dressing, being sure to coat the entire hoof area on the outside, I dropped the foot and then moved to her left rear and did the same there.

As I was doing her right front hoof, I noticed that there was a small crack in the wall. So after I was done with the trim of that foot, I took the rasp and I made a small notch at the top of the crack, thereby hoping to keep it from getting longer. Then I grabbed my hammer and a staple out of my tool box and hammered the staple over the crack to help keep it from going further up toward the coronet band. After I was finished, I ended by applying hoof dressing to the rest of that hoof, and continued to the last one. Which was done in the same manner as I had done the others.

Warning: Trimming of a horses hooves should only be done by someone who has been properly trained or by a Licensed Fierier. To do otherwise may and most likely will lead to pain or injury and could lead to a horse becoming lame or crippled.

Then I groomed her as I had been doing, without change. After that I got her feed and feed her, and as I had done, and continued to do, I stayed with her as she ate, talking to her, petting her, rubbing her and scratching her. When she done eating, I kissed her goodnight and left her to go back to the house.

Comment

Week Three, Evening Four Though Seven

With the exception of giving her a bath twice a week or when needed, the evening routine for the remainder of the third week went as follows.

After getting home from work, There was no need to get feed seeing that she was meeting me at the gate and a lead rope was also no longer needed. I would go to the gate and get her. After I kissed her hello I would talk to her. I told her how beautiful she was, how much I loved here, I petted, rubbed and scratched her on her neck and forehead. Then I led her to the barn, to her stall.

Once in her stall I would groom her as I had being doing. After which I would feed her, stay with her, talk to her, pet, rub and scratch her. And when all was said and done I would kiss her good night. and left her to go back to the house.

Note: After the four night the tie-down was no longer needed.

Comment

Part Four of Five

Week Four: Objective for the week was to establish myself as someone who wanted to be a lover to her. Something more then a provider, more then a companion and more then just a Caretaker.

All Mornings for week four and beyond, weather permitting went unchanged. Morning, Before going to work, I went out to the barn, to the feed room and got her feed and went to her stall, kissed her good morning and fed her. And while she ate, I stayed with her, talked to her, I petted, rubbed and scratched her on her neck as she ate. After she was done eating, I took her out the pasture and kissed her goodbye and let her go out into the field so that she could get her excursive. Then I went back to the house and finished getting ready for work.

Week Four, Evening One

Evening, After getting home from work, I headed out to the gate and as she did the week before, she met me at the gate. After I kissed her hello, I told her how beautiful she was and how much I loved he. I petted, rubbed and scratched her on her neck and forehead.

First thing I did was give her a bath. Afterwards I walked her and I talked to her till she was dry. Just as I had done the week before. Then I led her to the barn, to her stall.

Once she was in her stall, I went down to the tack room and in got my grooming box and returned to the stall. Once there I kissed her hello and then proceeded to groom her as I did the prior week and as I intended to keep doing every evening that followed.

As I was finishing up with cleaning under her tail, I could not stop looking at her vagina. I felt that the time had come to go from provider, companion, caretaker, to Lover and I believed that she felt the same, but I would not know unless I tried.

Her vulva was very warm and dry to the touch. She shifted her weight and then stood still holding her tail up without need for any assistance from me. I took a small tube of KY warming jell from the grooming box and put a small amount onto the end of my forefinger. I place my left hand to the left of her vagina and used my thumb to open her slightly. I inserted my index finger. She looked back and shifted her weight again, this time back toward me. She nickered softly. I worked the finger in and out, up and down, exploring by touch rather than sight. I could feel slight contractions on my finger as I pulled it out and a relaxing of the pressure as I pushed it up to my knuckle. I inserted a second and pushed in slowly, pushing and pulling, up and down, in and out, stroking her firmly. She stepped back, pushed back as if to get more of my hand into her. I did not want to try more then two fingers, the objective was not to see how much I could get in her, but to see if she would let me in her. Not only did she let me in her she started winking. Her clitoris which was about the size of my thumb, protruded from the lower inch of the slit. Then she did it again. About every three seconds or so. I had 'turned her on'.

Tip: Please make sure, for her comfort, that your fingers nails are well trimmed.

It was then I decided to give her oral. I place my right hand to the right of her vagina and used my thumb to open her slightly. Then I put my tongue onto her clitoris and started sliding it up and in her slit to the top and then went back down to her clitoris stopping to suck on it before going back up and in, doing it all over again. After about ten minutes of this I had to stop and pleaser myself. It was more impotent for me to bring her enjoyment then it was for me to enjoy it. Tonight was her night, my night would come. After I dropped my shorts and started playing with myself, I went back to doing oral on her.

After a few minutes I climaxed, but I did not stop performing oral on her for about another five minutes or so. All and all, I believed that she was very satisfied.

I went to her head and hugged and kissed her with all my love. After about another ten minutes of this, petting, rubbing, and scratching, I took the grooming box down to the tack room and got her feed from the feed room and went back to her stall and feed her. and as I have done and continued to do, without fail, I stayed with her as she ate and talked to her and loved on her till she was done. And when she was done I kissed her goodnight and left her for the night, going back to the house.

Comment

Evening Two

After getting home from work, I headed out to the gate where she stood waiting on me. I kissed her hello, Then after I told her how beautiful she was, how much I loved her. Then I petted, rubbed and scratched her on her neck and forehead. Then I led her to the barn, to her stall.

Once she was in her stall, I went down to the tack room and got my grooming box. I put the tube of KY into my front pocket and I also graded a large washtub, just incase she was as willing as she was last night, I wanted to be ready. When I returned to the stall I set down the large washtub in the back corner. Then I gave her a kiss on her nose. Then I proceeded to groom her as I have done and I intended to keep doing every evening that followed.

Then after I cleaned the area under the tail, I was staring at her vagina again.

I inserted a finger just as I had done the night before. Then two Fingers

She looked back and shifted her weight just as she did the night before, and she nickered softly just as she had done the night before. I worked the finger in and out, up and down. I pushed my finger in up to my knuckle. I inserted a second and pushed in slowly, pushing and pulling, up and down, in and out, stroking her firmly. She stepped back, pushed back as if to get more of my hand into her. Just as she did the night before she started winking. And again she was 'turned on'.

I started with oral once more. Just as I had done the night before, I place my right hand to the right of her vagina and I place my left hand to the left of her vagina and used my thumbs to open her slightly. Then I placed my tongue onto her clitoris and started sliding it up her slit to the top and then went back down to her clitoris stopping to suck on it before going back up and doing all over again. After about ten minutes of this I had to stop.

Stop long enough to get the wash tub and please it behind her upside-down. Then I took the tube of KY from my pocket, then I let my shorts fall to the ground. As I stood up onto the washtub, I pleased a small amount of KY onto my penis.

I looked down onto her. My penis stood at attention, harder than I had ever before seen it. Placing my left hand on her rump, I slipped my right hand under her tail and began to rub her vaginal slit. I pushed in a finger, testing her response. The tail, which had gone back down as I got ready, began to go up again. She was still willing.

I leaned forward and, holding the base of my penis between thumb and forefinger, pressed my penis against her, rubbing it up and down her virginal slit. Again she shifted her weight back, this time it buried me in her. It was, to say the least, a loose fit, but I heard no complaints. For a moment I just stood there, taking in all the sensations. I slowly began to withdraw.

I pushed back in. Several more times I pulled and pushed, probing as deeply as I could, feeling all of her, wanting to know all of her. I watched as the trunk of my penis appeared from inside her. I pulled all except the last inch out then in pushed myself back into her vulva, making it disappear into her.

Slowly, I increased the pace. I could feel her wink around me, taking all of the little that I had to give her. She turned to look back at me and gave a little whinny. I leaned forward until I lay upon her hindquarters. Spreading my arms I tried to hug her. I kissed her on her spine. I closed my eyes and lost myself in her. I listened to the wet, sucking sounds of our loving.

I kept thrusting, wondering what she was feeling, hoping if she was liking it as much as I did. Twice, I felt an orgasm begin to build. Both times I stopped thrusting into her and waited for the feelings to recede. When it did I picked up the rhythm again, harder each time. The faster and harder I thrust, the better she seemed to like it, spreading her hind feet and squatting down a bit as if about to urinate.

The third time I began to climax I could not hold it back, With my eyes closed, I gripped her flanks and thrust as hard as I could and felt the first blast of my seed shoot deep within her. Again and again I pushed as deeply into her as possible. I shoot a few more blast of my love deep within her.

When at last I was through, I lay over her rump and tried to catch my breath. I felt her breathing almost as hard underneath me. I stood up after a few minutes and I stepped down off the washtub, then I used the baby wipes to clean my right arm up to my elbow. She had giving me pleaser, now it was time to return the favor. I took some KY Warming jell and put it onto my arm up to my elbow. Then I stepped back onto the washtub and using my upper body I put my weight down onto her. (By doing this it helps her feel more like she is being mounted by a stallion). Then I formed my fingers and thumb into a cone and inserted them into her slowly. My fingers were followed by my hand which was followed by arm.

Tip: Again, Please make sure, for her comfort, that your fingers nails are well trimmed.

I reached though her narrow passage above her g-spot back into her cavern. The softness of her walls can not be put into words. I formed a fist and made firm but gentle contact with the forward wall of the vaginal cavity.

I separate my index and forefingers, allowing the cervix to come between them. Then I started to push in and pulling out of her.

Pulling my fist back as if to pull it into the neck of her vagina, then when I felt significant pressure, I pushed my arm back into her fully, repeating this over and over till she orgasmed . It took a while, but it was well wroth it to give her the pleaser that she had giving me.

Note: giving a mare orgasm is hit and miss, you will not succeed in ever attempt. Even with practice. In some cases it may be possible to give a mare multiple orgasms in a short time. I have been able to give my mare up to five to six and even seven orgasms in one night. After her first orgasm, she may pull away to catch her breath. But she may return for more by backing up to you tail raised.

After I was done I steeped down off the washtub and walked to her head and gave her neck a big hug. I petted her, rubbed her and scratch her. After that I went to her face to face, nose to nose. I let her breath in my exhale and I breathed in hers. After I few minutes of this I kissed her, more then once. She turned her head and lipped the hair over my forehead. She starting licking my chin and cheek. I licked back. For just a second or two our tongues touched. She pulled back and raised her head looked at me, studying me for a moment. She gave me one more lick and a blow of her breath.

After about fifteen to twenty minutes of cuddling, I got my shorts back on and picked up the washtub and grooming box and returned them to the tack room. Then I retuned to her stall with her feed and fed her. And as she ate, I stayed with her. As I talked to her, letting her know just how much I loved her, I patted, rubbed and scratched her neck. After she was done eating, as I had done every night, I left her in her stall, and went to the house.

The Days And Nights That Followed

Since that first night we made love, we have loved one another many, many times. For the most part I would do oral on her while playing with myself. I would perform oral on her about five to six days a week. Sometimes more. To me it was more about bring her pleaser and satisfaction then it was for my own self sexual fulfillment. For me I got joy from bring her joy. My goal was to make her as happy and as satisfied as possible.

Three to Four days out of the week we would have intercourse. During the summer nights when she was out at nights and if she was laying down, she would allow me to make love to her while she stayed laying down. It was these times that I felt the most love from her. For afterwards I would cuddle up with her. I would lay down, chest down, face to face with her. I would caress the side of her head with my hand. I would rub and scratch her lovingly and affectionately as possible. We would fall asleep together for an hour or two under the stars.

Comment

Part Five of Five

Tips and Need to Know Information

Communication:There are three types when it comes to Equines. Visual Communication, Verbal Communication and Physical Communication.

Visual Communication: Verbal Communication:Physical Communication: When working around an equine, it is important to keep constant contact with them by touching or talking to them. This lets them know where you are at all times without them having to see you. This keeps them from being surprised. A surprised equine may and most likely will kick.

Notes:

In Season:Out of Season:Relationships:Time: Give your companion time to get to know you. Take time to get to know them. The more stable the foundation, the more rewarding the relationship. Any relationship worth having, is worth taking your time.

Rejection or Objection: If for any reason, if your prospective partner Rejects you or Objects to your advances, you should back off immediately and without delay. They have as much a right to say no as you do. By backing off immediately and without delay you show them that they not only have that right but you respect that right. By backing off immediately and without delay you not only will earn their respect but you will be well on your way to earning their trust. After you have their trust, you will be well on your way to earning their Love. NEVER, EVER, force yourself onto an animal. NEVER, EVER force them to accept you.

Caring: Animals need a great deal of care, medically and emotionally. They need our love. If you can not properly provide for an animal, if you can not give them the care that they need to live long, happy, healthy lives, then please DO NOT take on that responsibility.

Bonding: Pleasuring Mares by Old Zoo

Special Thanks to,

Old Zoo, hambletonian, cbmx, dirtyfox, TUNDRA WOLF, nghtdemon,

And all others for their help and support
              Last edited by dogluver101; 02-05-2019, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Thank you very much. A nice and very informative article about good care and true love for a mare.

Comment

This is an extremely useful reading! Unfortunately I don't know much in English
                  But then my friend will translate to me. It's still good to have this google translator
                  A mare and stallion lover from Hungary!

Comment

I’m glad this was brought over from BF. It’s a great read even for those of us who are more experienced.

Comment

Working...
                    X