X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleasuring a mare

Credits to Oldzoo from BF

Several of us on a long dead yahoo group compiled this some years ago. The question about flares made me dig to see if I still had it. I think it has some good information for those of you moving beyond the quickie fence hop! Let me know if you can add to it.

The two gif files are referenced in the text.
    Pleasuring Mares a Guide for Considerate Human Partners
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dogluver101; 02-05-2019, 08:46 PM.
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."

Basics of Horse Mating and Reproduction

Estrus
    Last edited by dogluver101; 02-05-2019, 08:47 PM.

Comment

ForeplayAnatomy

Comment

Making Love to a Mare

Receptivity

It bears repeating that all mares are different. In my experience, they break
        down roughly as follows:
        • Perhaps one out of ten mares wants nothing to do with a human partner
        • Approximately four out of five mares will accept a man when they are in heat, without bribes. Half the remainder will accept a man when they are in heat if given a treat.
        • About two out of three mares will accept a man when not in heat for the consideration of a food treat.
        • A tenth of all mares will take a trusted human partner at almost anytime, regardless of incentive or heat.
        Warming Her Up

Comment

This has the following effects:
          • Prevention of infection to the human during oral stimulation
          • Prevention of infection to the mare caused by introducing fecal matter into the vaginal tract.
          • Prevention of a gritty feeling that can detract from the fantastic orgasms which mares can induce.
          Intercourse (the fun part)

Comment

Inducing Maregasms

Do not expect your equine mate to regularly achieve maregasm during normal
            intercourse, even with all of the tricks listed above. The occurrence of
            maregasms in this way is quite low, even under the best circumstances,
            especially in the larger breeds. There are some ways you can give your lover a
            better chance at one, either before, during, or after you have achieved yours.
            The relatively few times that I have experienced a mare orgasming on my penis
            have been when the stimulation was very strong. One technique is to allow a
            stallion to tease her face to face over a partition, while you mount her. This
            is frustrating for the stallion, and if he does a good job, you owe him an
            orgasm too (although this will have to wait for another treatise).

On larger breeds, the most effective way of providing the mare with an orgasm is
            to use one's arm. I dislike the term "fisting", as this has a violent
            connotation. If a mare is in total heat, she may truly enjoy this simulated
            stallion penis. Be sure that your arm is clean, and that you have removed all
            jewelry. First form a fist and apply flat pressure to the vulva to test her
            reaction. If she raises her tail high, lubricate your arm with KY Jelly or any
            human sexual lubricant. Never use any form of petroleum lubricant or soap as
            this can cause serious injury to the mare. Form your fingers into a cone and
            insert your arm slowly. Watch her signs and if she shows displeasure discontinue
            at once.

As your hand passes the narrow neck above the g-spot, you will find the vagina
            opens into a luxurious cavern. The walls may appear to be held apart, but if
            this is the case it is because the tract has become filled with air (often by
            the action of pushing the arm in). The softness of the walls is indescribable.
            Form you hand into a fist and make slow, gentle thrusts that if possible end
            with your fist making firm but gentle contact with the forward wall of the
            vagina. You may separate your index and forefingers, and allow the cervix to be
            pushed between them. This simulates the stallion's recess coming into alignment
            and may induce a noticeable reaction on the part of the mare.

In all of this you should gauge the mare's reaction to determine how to proceed.
            It may also help her to feel the weight of your body on her rump. If straight
            strokes do not induce orgasm, pull your fist back as if to pull it into the neck
            of the vagina, but only until the pressure becomes significant. Then push your
            arm back into the full depth, repeating this as needed. During arming, the mare
            will either orgasm or become satiated, at which time she will pull away. You
            must allow her a breather at this point. In many cases she will move her rump
            back into position for you to repeat the procedure. In this way, it is often
            possible to provide the mare with multiple orgasms in a matter of minutes. My
            personal record for orgasms in one session is seven, but some zoos report much
            higher numbers. When she has had enough, she will let you know using the signs
            already discussed.

Finally a word about vibrators. Ponies are often too small to use your arm, but
            you would like something larger than your standard equipment. Dildo vibrators
            can be handy in this case, as well as with larger mares. I recommend the soft
            jelly filled, waterproof type. While you are getting ready, leave the vibrator
            or dildo in the bucket of warm water. This will make it feel more like the real
            thing, as mares and stallions are very sensitive to temperature. Before
            inserting it, coat it with your lubricant.

I have not found vibrators to be a magical turn-on for mares, but at least some
            of them seem to enjoy the feeling. With mares in estrus the vibrator seems to be
            more welcome, and I have known one mare to repeatedly impale herself onto one
            held at the appropriate level. On the other hand, do not expect to use a
            vibrator to make up for the courting and flirting described earlier.

Finally, remember that becoming accomplished at pleasuring a mare requires
            practice and patience, and the development of a mutual trust with the mare. It
            may take years to get to the point that you really know how to please a
            particular mare, but the journey is pleasant in the extreme. Start with a deep
            respect for the mare and for the great privilege you have in being with her. Do
            not regard her as an object that you own, nor as an "animal" or inferior being,
            but as a very special lady from a different species. If you do this, you will
            find that she is much more aware of your feelings than you would have believed,
            and you can enjoy one of the most pleasurable of all relationships to say
            nothing of some incredible sexual experiences. She will become your true mate.

Comment

Very well written. Patience is key and don't get discouraged if your mares aren't orgasming all over you right away.

Comment

Thanks you for the useful information. This was a great read for me because I will be having my first real experience with a mare in less than two weeks.

Comment

This is a very useful and almost comprehensive writing! Thank you for sharing!
                  A mare and stallion lover from Hungary!

Comment

I have a question. I love mares. However I am concerned about my size being only 5 inches. I read somewhere that if you are small, you need a mini horse. I was wondering if that is true.

Comment

You still have 10 fingers and a tongue.
                      I don't see any problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X