First Time Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Time Questions

I searched the topics closely before I decided to post this, but couldn't quite find something that fully answered my questions. I'm getting a puppy and I hope to introduce him to this lifestyle. As long as he's willing, what age would you all suggest that I actually start any kind of "training" or "introductions" with him? I am well prepared to halt anything that he might be uncomfortable with and know that it isn't something that will happen over night. I also don't want to feel like I'm taking advantage of a small creature either. Any advice anyone can offer that hasn't already been shared in the "informational and how-to" sections would be much appreciated.

TLDR; What are the best tips, tricks, and things to keep in mind when starting with a K9? And what age is considered appropriate for the animal? Thanks!
    Harm none, do what you will. 🐾

So I might sound old lol but could you tell me hot to upload videos? Just got shown something I've never seen before. Thanks!

Comment

knottygirl, first raise a happy healthy dog. Sex is better with healthy confident partner. Puppy raising and training is covered in many places on www.

He will tell you when he is ready for sex. Have you ever met a adolescent male that could hide it? The age varies with size and breed but generally eighteen months is a minimum and there is no maximum. The more mature and co-ordinated he is, the easier it will be. The one "deadly mistake" that can be made is to cause him pain by trying to force things. If sex hurts he will simply refuse to try.

Comment

• hot_knot
        hot_knot commented
        Editing a comment
        I would concur with Caikgoch. Happy healthy dog that can take basic commands is the basis for any play. Let him be a puppy first and a lover in time.

Couple here! Started experimenting with our male K9 but have not been successful. He seems interested and licks her and when he smells her you can see him get aroused and the knot starts to form but won't mount and then loses interest fairly quick. Not sure how to show it's okay. Wish we knew like minded people locally that has a k9 we could partake in.

Comment

• Terra
        Terra commented
        Editing a comment
        All because you want it too much... your girl has to show to a male the sexuality, to play with it more... when you try to mount it in the game with him, let her put her hand and when he grabs it and starts to make movements, let the second hand masturbate him. This will greatly excite the male... believe me, he will not forget the pleasant sensations... BUT you do not insist on repetition, not necessarily immediately on the same day - initiate a fun game for him with a stick or a rag or standing on his knees - let your girlfriend messing with the male hands periodically touching his penis... after a time, he tries to mounted on the arm again... repeat this, but do not force. I understand your desire, but the female ass for an inexperienced male looks appetizing, but incomprehensible... they smell, lick us, but for the first time - not every dog will understand which side to jump... when the male he will start to jump on hand - your friend on his knees let him lead her along with him behind your back, or you grasp the pouch with cock and guide into her vagina... After he feels her heat and moisture on his penis, the male dog has never forget... and be sure, standing on all fours let her give him to lick his sperm from her pussy... so the dog will understand the source of his pleasure... Next game with him start also, but gradually wean his mount on hand... Help it to accustom to mount a dog on a back....
        I had sex someone else's male, who was four years old, probably he had previously had sex with ordinary knots and when it came to first intimacy, he knew what to do and from which side to jump on me

Originally posted by knottygirl View Post
      I searched the topics closely before I decided to post this, but couldn't quite find something that fully answered my questions. I'm getting a puppy and I hope to introduce him to this lifestyle. As long as he's willing, what age would you all suggest that I actually start any kind of "training" or "introductions" with him? I am well prepared to halt anything that he might be uncomfortable with and know that it isn't something that will happen over night. I also don't want to feel like I'm taking advantage of a small creature either. Any advice anyone can offer that hasn't already been shared in the "informational and how-to" sections would be much appreciated.

TLDR; What are the best tips, tricks, and things to keep in mind when starting with a K9? And what age is considered appropriate for the animal? Thanks!
      From my extensive experience, if you want your pup to be sexually active it's going to be important you have a intact female or one near by. Dog's are mostly sexually activated by the scent of dog estrus to the point that I've known some dogs to tear through literal doors just to get at that pussy (quality crates come in handy here for those rough boys ;P ) I always have females around at all times and will have a mare when I get my stallions as well since the rule of estrus applies to them also. It is possible to find a dog that is just that naturally sexual, but I've found those dogs to be few and far between and it's always a gamble with whether or not your pup will grow to that standard, hence why estrus is always a great tool to have on hand.

As far as when their ready, when you see your pup start frothing a little at the mouth and looks like he's constantly tasting something in the air when he's sniffing a female in heat (and of course when he starts to mount her) he's ready to start being trained and redirected to humans. If you do end up owning a female I'd suggest on having very good control on either separating or monitoring at all times the two are together if you don't want an accidental litter.

Comment

Originally posted by WildMountainWolf View Post

From my extensive experience, if you want your pup to be sexually active it's going to be important you have a intact female or one near by. Dog's are mostly sexually activated by the scent of dog estrus to the point that I've known some dogs to tear through literal doors just to get at that pussy (quality crates come in handy here for those rough boys ;P ) I always have females around at all times and will have a mare when I get my stallions as well since the rule of estrus applies to them also. It is possible to find a dog that is just that naturally sexual, but I've found those dogs to be few and far between and it's always a gamble with whether or not your pup will grow to that standard, hence why estrus is always a great tool to have on hand.

As far as when their ready, when you see your pup start frothing a little at the mouth and looks like he's constantly tasting something in the air when he's sniffing a female in heat (and of course when he starts to mount her) he's ready to start being trained and redirected to humans. If you do end up owning a female I'd suggest on having very good control on either separating or monitoring at all times the two are together if you don't want an accidental litter.
        Actually, what matters most is imprinting. Some call it socialization but it is the most important part of raising a young pup. If you get between a feral (not imprinted) animal and a ready female of his species you will get just as torn up as that door. This can be a fatal experience if the male is a half ton stallion.

I've been slobbered on by the gallon (the infamous "green slime" is just part of being with a horse) but I've never seen "froth" outside of boars.

I should also mention that the sex is better and you get the full cuddling/foreplay package if he desires *you*. With horses the foreplay is the sex. Intromission is fast and *efficient*. You have to be hot enough to orgasm in fifteen seconds or you are going to be left behind.
        Last edited by caikgoch; 03-05-2019, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• WildMountainWolf
          WildMountainWolf commented
          Editing a comment
          well I wasn't specifically referring to horses, I was referring to dogs lol. And maybe not froth, but they do drool like crazy and I use that term interchangeably :P

You finalky got a puppy? Let him grow up as a pet. Do keep training normal obedience no matter how long you have him. Good standard training plus fun games and walks will make a great bond.

Let him mature before starting anything. In the meantime he might be a humper of cushion then bedding. Let him get on with it and key word the activity. It translates well later.

Good to see you here after BF.

Comment

Does anyone know a good discord channel?

Comment

Staffordshire became first time jump on me in 9 months, but I understood that he still is young. In 1.2 year he got stronger... was handsome - I could not resist..... Labrador also tried to jump for about a year. The first intimacy with him was a year and a half. If you plan your intimate relationship, then don't torture the puppy)) let it grow))
            To process the first location, come for a month, BUT!! If ever, it will attempt to jump - don't yell at him and don't hit, since its first attempts to molest you teach him to do it in a certain place or in certain circumstances(if you're alone, naked when alone or playing together) this will avoid unpleasant situations. Per month(but not before, and it does not hold)))before intimacy't let him more than before: stroking dick, come smell and lick themselves. Two weeks BEFORE, you can masturbate him and try his cock to taste , playing dressed in panties, turn the booty to him, invite him to jump on himself when he starts to poke his hand between his legs or on the side of the priests grab him by the bag... he will start to accelerate, but because after a time will understand that not in you - he will jump off and will lick your sperm from your ass and try again!!! this will allow him to find the right way to your treasure)).... At the moment when you are ready - be completely naked, do not pay attention to your excitement and excitement - just let him enter into yourself... Very important point! If you do it without an assistant. Since the dog has never been tied up don't let him stay in you for the first time. It took my boys about 5 times to understand: when he will fuck you, you will feel how the knot gradually increases, at this moment, put your hand between your legs and slightly squeeze two fingers of the penis that is still moving into you. Make sure that the knot remains outside the vagina, and the penis in you, then grab it by the knot and hold it tight. Be sure to get a manicure!!! You'll hurt him!! Soothe him, thank him and enjoy, but don't let him out of your pussy... You can hold his back leg against you with your free hand. Stay like this until the knot starts to deflate... but if he starts to pull hard , let him go...After about five of these procedures, He will get used to standing quietly in knotting with you... If you do not teach it, then trying for the first time without an assistant, he will tear the knot and make you a vaginal tear... Perhaps this is all

Comment

All this sounds like the advice of wise experience
              Some people are animal lovers, I like dogs that are man-lovers lol

Comment

Spend time nude with him as he's getting older. When he's mature enough he will tell you he's ready

Comment

Hello, I don't have much exp. but i do like to try it. I was mounted only once and it was without the knot. My dog wont hump. He gets hard (i do have a lot of oral exp) cums, but wont hump. How can i get him to start humpung. He doesn't get to play with other animals and i don't know if he ever had actual sex experience
                  Hes a 3 yo German shepard
                  ​​​​

Comment

Working...
                  X