Blow job from dog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blow job from dog

I keep seeing this in video clips of dog blowing men and I was wondering how do you teach your dog to do that?

I have not had success getting my male pit bull to blow me with my cock inside his mouth, but I have had great success getting him to lick me vigorously. I start first by rubbing my cock before being with him to get hard and have precum on my tip. He notices that precum smell when I sit down in from of him. I then by rub my saliva on my shaft and around my balls and he likes to lick that. I rub my shaft while he does this (and his warm tongue feels great) and praise him "good boy . . . good boy" and rub his head and ears gently with my other hand then guide his mouth to my cock.

I've found that he will lick my cock while I rub it with my fingers when he can tell my cock is getting stiffer and I'm getting close to cum. He can sense the smell and taste of more precum. When I start to cum he immediately laps it up licking it quickly, enjoying licking and swallowing it and cleaning up all of the cum that I spurt out.

Overall an incredibly enjoyable orgasm and experience that I can tell he really enjoys.

Comment

i had great success with my girl and the felling is great

Comment

Working...
      X