Woman Boar Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woman Boar Guide

First - a question - how do you have an intimate relationship (or, to be clear: sex) with an animal that weights anywhere from 150 to 450 kilos (from 330 pounds and up to a thousand?)
    Well, you do some preparations and safety measures.

First of all, you never ever, under any circumstances just enter someone's stable and search for fun there - that can end pretty badly.
    So, you get your own boar for which you take good care of (read the 'pig husbandry' related articles on the web).
    Or if you have some friends - or you meet someone who has pigs and allows human-animal sex relations - even the better.

Next, get a solid support (either you buy, order or make) a 'dummy sow' on which the boar lays and which supports his weight so that a woman bellow can have all the fun and no worries.
    Boar has a very strong penis, much stronger than men's - so, do not try anal with a boar cause it can lead to some serious damage of your anus.
    Use boar just for vaginal intercourse.
    That being said, boars are primarily for women's pleasure and it is not recommended for men to try it.
    Sex with a boar can last anywhere from 10 to 20 or even more minutes because it takes a longer time for pig to cum than man.
    Also, when pig cums, he shoots a large amount of semen
    (for 5 to 10 minutes!) which is white, hot and very, very, very VERY sticky (sticky as a glue). That being said, it is not a good idea to swallow it cause
    it can make problems in you belly.
    The amount of sperm can be anywhere between 200 ml to almost half a litre or even more (20 fl, oz or more).
    The cum has a strong, specific smell - you may like it or you may not - but a general rule would be sure to wash after the sex action so you don't have a recognisable pig smell on you.

This is an old text which I found on the web so I will post it here.
    First, you should know that a breeding boar, one that is used all the time for sows, is not for you. They become very aggressive and can easily injure you.
    You really should think about one of the smaller breeds that normally doesn't go over 250 pounds, or so. You should get a male piglet and hand raise it so that it is your pet.
    Pigs are smarter than dogs and train easy since they are extremely food oriented.

Second, you really need to enjoy contact -in- your cervix and large amounts of thick semen. A pig's penis is designed to get into the cervix.
    As he fucks, the curly tip turns inside the vagina seeking the cervix. The tip is very slender and made to slide into the cervix.
    Once the cervical entrance is found the pig's curly tip will "lock" into your cervix and the pig's fucking will slow down.

Third, you should enjoy a big, big load. After he locks into your cervix he will begin to cum a lot. Some pigs can pump out almost two cups of cum.
    At first, the semen is clear and somewhat thin. Then a thicker, milky semen that has most of the sperm comes, a lot comes. Lastly some very thick semen like jelly is slowly pumped inside you.

It takes a pig about 15 - 20 minutes to cum. The whole time his tip is in your cervix. Every time he squirts his tip will flex and massage your cervix. The shaft is narrow so it is mostly the tip in your cervix that does the sexy stuff. Plus being filled really full of thick cum. That thick cum can stay in you for days so you should be ready for that. It can slide out much later without much warning.

Having a special pig that is kept away from other farm animals and is kept in very clean conditions is a real good idea. Pigs like to be clean if given the chance. Did you ever see the Green Acres TV show? The pig on that show is a good example of how well a pig can fit into peoples' live.
    I am not a pig owner, but I have talked to some girls which have tried the pigs - and they said that 'the pigs are the best lovers.'
    So, girls... Any of you interested...?
    Last edited by Zoom; 03-17-2019, 02:34 AM.

What is the best way to collect his semen?

Comment

We're looking for a male pot bellied or miniature pig and even a small miniature horse.

Comment

Ladies. Cervix training will help make this very enjoyable.

Comment

Very good post.

Comment

very hot the sensation of him poking around finding my cervix would feel so good and once he does the cum filling will be incredible he would probably give me the shakes under that dummy sow lol

Comment

Originally posted by Piphorny View Post
              What is the best way to collect his semen?
              The semen from a boar is collected either by masturbation (a vet technician holds his penis) - and the cum is collected in a cup/container - or like this, where a technician prepares everything and boar is left to ejaculate. (See the video.)
              I'd just like to repeat that the semen is very VERY sticky (like a glue), with a strong smell and it comes in large amount and it is not good for swallowing. It can also contain some bacteria.
              But, I guess you could play with it. I'd like to see girls having fun with it (rubbing it on their hands, feet etc. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Annaxo View Post
                very hot the sensation of him poking around finding my cervix would feel so good and once he does the cum filling will be incredible he would probably give me the shakes under that dummy sow lol
                Your post makes me wonder about this whole thing. The guide is a step by step how to--which is, after all, the purpose of having it here.

But, I am curious as to what it would actually feel like. That might be useful information to help a woman know what she is getting into. There are a couple things here that are intriguing on this front:

What are the sensations of the small penis poking around searching for the opening of the cervix? Once his penis locks into the cervix opening, is it painful or uncomfortable at all? As I understand it, once he locks in there that is what actually triggers his ejaculation. Since his penis is in the cervix, he is directly ejaculating into there and uterus---as opposed to the back of the vagina like humans and horses. Not only that, but there is a couple cups of his semen that comes out. What is that sensation like--having the semen (and that much of it) directly deposited into the uterus?

If any ladies here have any experience and can shed some light on this, this information might be helpful to others considering a boar.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoom View Post
                  First - a question - how do you have an intimate relationship (or, to be clear: sex) with an animal that weights anywhere from 150 to 450 kilos (from 330 pounds and up to a thousand?)
                  Well, you do some preparations and safety measures.

First of all, you never ever, under any circumstances just enter someone's stable and search for fun there - that can end pretty badly.
                  So, you get your own boar for which you take good care of (read the 'pig husbandry' related articles on the web).
                  Or if you have some friends - or you meet someone who has pigs and allows human-animal sex relations - even the better.

Next, get a solid support (either you buy, order or make) a 'dummy sow' on which the boar lays and which supports his weight so that a woman bellow can have all the fun and no worries.
                  Boar has a very strong penis, much stronger than men's - so, do not try anal with a boar cause it can lead to some serious damage of your anus.
                  Use boar just for vaginal intercourse.
                  That being said, boars are primarily for women's pleasure and it is not recommended for men to try it.
                  Sex with a boar can last anywhere from 10 to 20 or even more minutes because it takes a longer time for pig to cum than man.
                  Also, when pig cums, he shoots a large amount of semen
                  (for 5 to 10 minutes!) which is white, hot and very, very, very VERY sticky (sticky as a glue). That being said, it is not a good idea to swallow it cause
                  it can make problems in you belly.
                  The amount of sperm can be anywhere between 200 ml to almost half a litre or even more (20 fl, oz or more).
                  The cum has a strong, specific smell - you may like it or you may not - but a general rule would be sure to wash after the sex action so you don't have a recognisable pig smell on you.

This is an old text which I found on the web so I will post it here.

I am not a pig owner, but I have talked to some girls which have tried the pigs - and they said that 'the pigs are the best lovers.'
                  So, girls... Any of you interested...?
                  I'm a pig lover woman... and I just can agree that pigs are the best lovers. If you want to be breeded few times a day and have your uterus full of pig's cum, try.
                  My first pig and the only one at this time breed me during a week in may three times per day and I've grow by 4 kilos at the end of the week, meaning that my uterus was fullfilled by 4 liters of pig's cum and I look as I was 4 months pregnant. The cum leaks out of me during a week and I ragain my normal weigth.
                  Hope this help

Comment

so much false information here:
                    - men taking boar anally -> not a problem
                    - boar entering human cervix -> not gonna happen
                    - boar ejaculate is sticky like glue -> not true
                    - cum containing bacteria -> not true

Comment

Originally posted by Gigelina View Post
                      so much false information here:
                      - men taking boar anally -> not a problem
                      - boar entering human cervix -> not gonna happen
                      - boar ejaculate is sticky like glue -> not true
                      - cum containing bacteria -> not true
                      - I might add that a Boar's cum should be relatively sterile, except for the spermatozoa.
                      - There are many men who have taken a Boar's cock safely, and without problem.
                      - If a Boar can squeeze out so much cum, a man should have very little problem "shitting it out" afterward.
                      - A Boar CAN have an orgasm lasting as long as thirty minutes!!! - So some men may have a "lot of love" too.
                      - As far as stick as glue, I have heard of some experiencing a rather "feeling full" effect afterward. Not so sure if it is because if the "gluey" nature of a Boar's cum.
                      - Hope you have tough skin on your back, because pigs in general have very harsh, bristly hair - not just bare skin.
                      - Be prepared to get slobbered on. A very horny Boar will slobber a LOT of saliva: The smell of it is what helps stimulate the female's excitement and ovulation.

Otherwise,

Yeah, I would be willing to let a Boar "PWN" me!

- Pan

Comment

Working...
                      X