Announcement

Collapse

Warning

WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.
See more
See less

how to identify k9 woman?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She'll be the woman who is sitting at the park bench and have a dog humping the crap out of her ankle and laughing about it

Comment

As others have said, don't expect obvious signs.

Watch the relationship between the animal and the human. Is the human constantly needing to exert control, or are they a team? Does each one seem to know what the other is going to do? Sometimes the dog will come up and take a deep whiff of your crotch. Sometimes an equine will be very kissy-faced with you because they are already accustomed to that. Meeting a horse who likes to flirt can be a fantastic experience.

Consider the other side of the coin: What if the animal owner is wondering whether you are zoo? Regardless of whether they are zoo, they have committed to the care of the animal(s) so you need to respect that and observe their relationship. How do you respond when the animal approaches you? Almost everyone would push away a crotch-sniffing dog but I have given them approving head rubs while the owner watched. I let horses nibble on my chin, and I stand there for it

I've said this many times before: Animals are honest. If you meet an animal/owner team, observe the animal. Is it a snarling dog on a choke collar? Or a tail-wagging Dane that wants to sit in your lap?

Everyone's situation is different and I can only offer general advice. If you trust the animal owner, then offer hints of zoo sympathies. You can do a lot without any kind of sex, like letting the dog cuddle with you in bed. Many people would rule that out.

Well, I can dream. Once a long time ago I helped move some furniture out of a house, there was a single woman and an intact male harlequin great dane. We were total strangers, and he greeted us with a wagging tail. That's a sign of an animal who has been treated well.

Comment

There is an attractive woman I see who walks a beautiful, intact, black dane, Big swinging balls like apples. I can't help but wonder if she'd like to meet my stallion and I. I'm generally suspicious of anyone with intact males. Guilty conscience on my part? lol

My stallion is very kissy and affectionate. As are all my horses, really. I wonder if other horse people wonder about us? Of all the horse people I know, very few of them have stallions and with rare exception they seem to keep them isolated with very interaction. One commented to me that I was crazy to let mine mouth me in any way and claimed he would try to kill me first chance he got. That is probably because he treats his own horses like crap.

Comment

I would say, 99% of the time, you wouldn't have a shot at identifying a zoo lady in public. However, I'd imagine with an attention to detail, bordering on the sociopathic level, you could watch and observe a woman's behaviour in a dog park. If she's spending more time than most checking out, watching, and or sizing up other peoples dogs, or generally paying more attention to other male dogs than her own that **may be a sign. If she has a male dog that's uncut, and is checking out others to see if they are as well that may also be an indicator. However, is imagine that's a 1 in 10,000,000,000 shot you'd see this and it turn out to be the case.

You and others are far better off posting here in the section for your state or country. Chatting with folks, being polite, respectful, and generally not a douche canoe, and you'll find a lot more people to chat and possible meet up with if you do it right and safely.

Comment

• bitchpolly
            bitchpolly commented
            Editing a comment
            Spot on
            I can’t see why they would want to pick us out anyway

It is easy. She will have four paws, a tail and beautiful fur. That's the only "K9 woman" you need. Typically if you talk to her, she will bark.

Comment

• vic96
            vic96 commented
            Editing a comment
            haha! i thought this was very cute 😂

Masters and johnson say there is between 3% and 6% of the population who is zoo.
          Let's say 5%
          A subway wagon on a morning.
          100 people in it.
          5 zoo people.
          50% man, 50% woman.
          Between 2 and 3 are zoo.
          Guess

Comment

I personally disagree that no obvious signs are present in a woman who uses to have sexual encounters with animals! According to my observation and a little investigation, a "K9 woman" does show some elements of her sexual preferences in the posture and the behaviour she projects around. When she looks at a male doggie, even if she tries to dissimulate, her interest is much more obvious than the one of a "normal" woman, her body-language in the presence of the object of her desire is unmistakenly explicit. One has to be totally dumb, to avoid noticing...

Comment

• PansFriendOfTheForest
              Editing a comment
              I don't believe most people are so sociopathic.

Plus, that STILL is no guarantee that the observer would be correct in his/her assumptions. "Human Nature" is naturally a "wild card".

• dirty179
              dirty179 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm not so sure people are so transparent just from being around the objects of their desire as to "stupid" if you can't tell it. If it were so easy to pick out people because being around objects they desired was easy, would we not catch every bank robbery beforehand? Or catch all pedophiles before they offended?

I'd agree that there **may** be ways to tell if both the viewer is observant enough, AND the subject is being obvious enough but honestly I think it's a fantasy to imagine you can just "tell".

• colette97
              colette97 commented
              Editing a comment
              Like for anything else, one is never sure, but my point is that signs, hints can be there and may lead somewhere, if not to identification, at least to justified speculation... Believe me, not all the women into this are obsessed with privacy & security, some are quite relaxed about it, because, after all, it's a fact of life quite natural and spontaneous, nothing to be extremely ashamed about...

Wait a minute I just realized something. You posted this in the exclusive zoosexual section. Even if you found a woman into canine sex if she was exclusive she wouldn't want to be with a man, just dogs. I assume you accidentally posted this here instead of the fetish section but if not I think you might be a tiny bit confused on what the terms means.
            I've my account set to remember my pass and always have me logged in to save time! You've a 50/50 chance if I'm actually on or not.
            I can be bad about answering DMs because anxiety, bear with me.
            And to the few people who asked, you can't find my avatar anywhere because I drew it myself c:
            Thank you and bless!

Comment

For my family, for my friends, for my co-workers, I am just a single woman who happens to have a dog. No more, no less.

Comment

I have a tendency to make dead pan jokes about beastiality. Everyone laughs them off, but I'm serious. I say that to say, some people are more open than others about their lifestyle, enough to joke about it and watch peoples faces, who laughs, who makes "that" eye contact. Everyone is different and everyone has different methods of inquiring and coming forward inconspicuously.

Comment

• PansFriendOfTheForest
                  Editing a comment
                  That's funny,

I usually observe people going "EEEEww! GROSS!"

- Pan

• Dogperv
                  Dogperv commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That’s funny, because this is the way I checked some ex partners in the past, making jokes about it and waiting, monitoring the reactions.
                  One can figure out a lot that way. 😉

What a stupid question hahahah ... probably she will tell you 😂 idiot

Comment

I’m easy to spot when I’m out and about
                  im the one walking bow legged with dog spunk dribbling down my legs

Comment

• Anicurious
                    Anicurious commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You are an interesting one, Polly. A crafty one for sure!

I was in the dollar store today and a girl in there had a paw print tattoo on her boob. I don't like to prejudge, but by the looks of her I believe she was into it. I might have even gone up to her to try to find out for sure...I am crafty when I want to be...but I didn't find her at all attractive, so I didn't.

With things like gay pride being so 'en vogue' as of late, I imagine it would be somewhat easy to find people who are into it. You may have to be really witty and charming about it though...

Comment

• bitchpolly
                    bitchpolly commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Why would you approach her ? Maybe even outing her and what’s how attractive she was or not got to do with anything
                    Gay pride !! What’s the link between that and zoo/beast ?

Why is it that men assume that we want you at all ?
                  we have our own animals and we don’t generally share
                  sorry you single men but you don’t have anything to offer
                  (sorry to piss on your chips 😁)

Comment

• Dirty Hound
                    Dirty Hound commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey, I know I am unwanted. Just a kick toy of life

• PansFriendOfTheForest
                    Editing a comment
                    Boy!

The sexism REALLY comes out as apparent there.

- Just lump ALL single men into one glob of a category as "undesirables". Way to go!

• bitchpolly
                    bitchpolly commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You said ALL. I didn’t, and I chat to a few men on here so I REALLY don’t see the sexism, I’m not exclusively into animals I have sex with human males too
                    And you don’t get the never ending messages from men offering their “services” which are not required, I manage by myself quite well thank you
                    Last edited by bitchpolly; 07-26-2019, 12:57 AM.

wish they all would wear paw prints, or similar in ankle neck

Comment

• bitchpolly
                    bitchpolly commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Why ? .........
                Working...
                X