Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have been the benefits of a Zoo-Exclusive Lifestyle?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What have been the benefits of a Zoo-Exclusive Lifestyle?

If you are zoo exclusive, or at one time were, what were the benefits in your life? and any cons too? I've personally discussed them in my blog here but I'd like to hear your experiences.

Zoophilia is Freedom - ZThorse Interview on ZTT.

For me, the only real benefit is no drama. People are ridiculously dramatic and over-the-top, and beat around the bush when they could just be direct and communicate properly.
    I long for the day when I no longer need to hide my true self; my deep love for animals.

Comment

To me, the real Benefits is the love, there is no more pure love than an animal love, cero drama, cero possesive thing, only you and you animal
      The perfect conection

Comment

Well, sincere love, honesty and loyalty. No dramas, you are not taken for a ride by false people who have only their own welfare in mind.
        Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole.

Comment

Like others have said, absolute love and devotion. Our animals aren’t going to wake up one morning and decide they don’t love us anymore. The bond only grows stronger with time. My boys make love to me like nothing else πŸ’–. It just never gets old to them or me! It’s gotten to the point where I really have zero interest in human contact and I’m ok with that.

Comment

After reading all these posts, I am in agreement with all of them and feel the same. So much drama and head games with humans, and then the repeating negative attitudes and manipulation that most human females do. Have never had a dog that tasted or smelled bad and didn't have to worry about being judged according to some kind of standard most female humans have set for themselves and imposed it onto others.
            How you treat animals will tell me everything I need to know about you.

Comment

The animal love us with no benefits involve and no matter what we looks.

Comment

Dogs are just so much easier to be in a relationship with than people, but the love and devotion is still totally there. And the sex is better :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Wolf View Post
                  Have never had a dog that tasted or smelled bad
                  This is such a big thing for me, and I find it mentioned so rarely. I've never been sure if I'm zoo-exclusive because scent is a major thing for me, or if scent is a major thing for me because I have a zoo-exclusive orientation. Interesting to see that mentioned here, wonder how many other people could chime in on how important scent is to them in terms of physical attraction/arousal.

Originally posted by DirtyPillows View Post
                  Dogs are just so much easier to be in a relationship with than people, but the love and devotion is still totally there. And the sex is better :-p
                  Also this, obviously.

Comment

Personally, I can only agree with most of the othersin this thread...not only is a dog loyal and loves you for yourself, instead of just your looks, but they can also always be to your side...they're always there whenever you need someone to talk to, are amazing listeners and only ask of you to return the love they give you...also, I simply much prefer a good canine cock over a normal human one ;3

Comment

I don't believe there is any concrete benefit for being zoo exclusive. People who are zoo exclusive have no real economic benefit neither. ​​​​​
                      The only benefit I could imagine is having variety of sexual attractions as opposed to an attraction to one species but that doesn't differ much from people who are attracted to humans and animals. There are no tax credits or anything like that, unless you're owning a farm and not really selling anything and making people pay to play with the animals... but that's not really zoo. That's just exploitation, making other people pay to support your ownership while unfairly receiving tax benefits.

Im going to say there is no benefit to being zoo exclusive in terms of a person being attracted to animals only, that someone else couldn't find the same elsewhere.
                      Being zoo exclusive is just a sexual attraction, not an unfair advantage nor benefit.

​​​​​
                      ​​​​​
                      Last edited by Rainwolfk; 04-08-2019, 12:39 PM.

Comment

the benefits for me have been that they(animals) dont judge. my entire life ive been abandoned by friends and family due to my chronic mental illness but ive never had an animal be as harsh are unloving as them(humans). sure, the sex is great, but there is nothing like the undying love and loyalty and animal can give.

Comment

I don't think there is any "material" benefit behind a zoo-exclusive lifestyle.
                          The only benefit I see is purely emotional.

Comment

I'm not really one for a ton of relationships, I'm pretty introverted. My small groups of friends and my work friends are all I need socially for human contact, and my lover is all I truly need for a partner. The sex is always a bonus, but it's still a pretty good bonus!

Comment

The benefits?
                              1: No Ex that starts shouting abouts ones sexuality.
                              2: No reason to hide or consider if he/she is into this lifestyle too.
                              3: No talking, no accidental remarks, no rumours,

Comment

Working...
                              X