Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have been the benefits of a Zoo-Exclusive Lifestyle?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZTHorse .... I read this topic completely and as a conclusion I will say that I agree with ALL of these messages at the same time!... Dogs are in many ways better than people and in the last 2.5 years I have not had sexual partners(men), but to my "subspecies" also pulls... and it's more a moral attraction than an intimate one.

Comment

Unconditional love and great sex

Comment

• Terra
        Terra commented
        Editing a comment
        Good morning, Polly😘

Nothing to add, but what was already said sums it up. Sex with dogs is much better than it is with humans. I realized that over 20 years ago, dogs only that I will be in a relationship with, not saying that I would not mind companionship with a woman that has sex with dogs as well.

Comment

My signature pretty much sums it up ...

Oh, and the old joke: "Women ... can't live with 'em and sheep can't cook."
        Respect. Honor. Loyalty. Unfettered love without condition or question.

Only an animal companion encompasses these values.

Comment

Loyalty, good feeling and 0 drama.

Comment

This lifestyle was my first experience in relationships. It was always wonderful to have someone that cared for me just as much as I cared for him. He was always happy to see me come home from school and we took care of one another when life happened we experienced many firsts together and there was no doubt in my mind we loved each other. My relationships with people had many of the same comforting things but people hold onto things like hate, anger, blame and guilt.and can be very close minded .As i got older and had other zoo relationships I seen that it was really mutual love towards each other and even for awhile I got a job where i worked with my Dog partner and it was the best time working i ever had so he even helped my financial struggles. I think both types of relationships have positive benefits and they both have stressful moments to. People are just Meaner towards each other then animals are to there partners. . People will always have a different experience then me, WE all want different things outta our live and I found what i needed/wanted In my wonderful pets. Once I accepted myself for who i was My life got better and I have my zoo relationships to thank for that. There are so many little things that effected me in a positive way being a zoo that I cant really name them all. I have opened up more about who I am and Im now on a journey to find others like me. Ok sorry for the on going post maybe I got outta hand =D

Comment

Working...
            X