Victoria, Australia Members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victoria, Australia Members

Figured I would add this ahead of time since this is still a developing site. Anyway any Victorians out there wanting to make contact with others in their state are welcome to use this thread to do so and please don’t be shy no need to add any details about yourself though that would be preferred.

Guess I will start I’m 22 straight guy (Bi with animals) that lives in South-East Melbourne. I currently have two dogs both desexed males one a Golden Retriever and the other a Terrier Mix.

I’m always up for a chat so your welcome to PM me

Comment

• AusKnot92
      AusKnot92 commented
      Editing a comment
      hey! think its curious that ur straight but bi wiht animals and love it! lets chat!!

• Black_Unicorn
      Black_Unicorn commented
      Editing a comment
      It always bemuses me, humans are animals. So I have to assume that people who say they are straight but like gay sex are a bit confused on what sex is.

• Columbia139
      Columbia139 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not sure why exactly? I'm just not attracted to other guys but both male and female animals do excite me

Melb local here too (straight, bi with animals) 25. Don't have pets at present but into k9 and equines (:

Comment

Melb local in se. 29 CD bi curious into dressing up female, nice ass, medium to chubby body type. Loves dogs and many other male animals a lot. Interested in any male animal that is avalible. Into role play being the pet also. No real experience only with k9 dildos. Hoping to find someone who is comfortable with my orientation. Feel free to contact me for time with your pet. Avalible.

Thanks and hello to all victorians!

Comment

• panty_man
        panty_man commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Dandenong here, u sound very exciting, love to meet up.

Hi we are a bi couple from Melbourne. We are looking for owners and to make new friends 😉

Comment

Hi guys. Fit Aussie guy here. Would love to play.
        Last edited by Oldman; 03-23-2019, 04:42 PM. Reason: No email, kik, whatsapp ect. Use PM system

Comment

C’mon where are all the Victorians at surely there are more of us

Comment

Regular visitor to Melbourne would like to catch up like minded people in Melbourne or surrounds. Nothing is off limits. Please PM if you would like to chat with a view to meeting for a drink and whatever else.

Comment

29m from north of Melbourne here. Wanting to meet people (mainly women), keen to watch and play.

Comment

Let’s start a community for us Victorians but we need more people here to do that

Comment

48yo male from Mildura Victoria looking to meet people and there pets (male or female)
                  willing to travel for the experience anywhere in the western Victoria (not Melbourne sorry)
                  Would love to try dog, horse, or any other animals you may have. Will try anything once.
                  Contact me and we can talk.

Comment

34 year old female
                    country Victoria
                    no pets at moment have experience with K9 in past
                    BBW
                    happy to chat but I’m not on here on a regular basis

Comment

28 Year old male, bi with people and animals.
                      Very little experience and always up to chat or meet.

Comment

• Westvicbloke
                        Westvicbloke commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm looking for a meet if you are interested

We are a couple near Shepp. Looking for animals for the wife to enjoy. Happy to travel

Comment

21 bi me in western Vic looking to chat or meet up. No experience with animals but willing to try new things

Comment

Working...
                        X