X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netherlands

Hey everybody

Im finally living alone

And my mom is gonna drop her american bulldog at my place and now im looking for a girl that wants to be mounted by him

Can I send you a pm?

Comment

Ofcourse you cab

Comment

How old is he? (And you?)

Comment

Originally posted by Delroon View Post
          Hey everybody

Im finally living alone

And my mom is gonna drop her american bulldog at my place and now im looking for a girl that wants to be mounted by him
          HI! where do you live? my girlfriend would like to try this breed too. Can you sahre pics of him? thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by LauraM View Post
            How old is he? (And you?)
            He is 8 and im 24

Comment

Hi everyone experienced man with trained dogs for chat Or visits to ladies

Comment

Hello,

We are a young couple living in Belgium, we recently shared our fantasies and I discovered that my partner was not against zoophilia. I showed him two, three videos and since I happened to surprise her touching herself in front of scenes women / dogs.

Since we decided to take the plunge and initiate miss, we are looking for a couple of preference or a single man who owns one or more dogs educated, active and fiery (preferences of big BM animals).

Miss is a beautiful red-haired woman of 25 years old with a sporty physique and a little bit of a bitch, she has been up for some time already to adopt a submissive posture as part of D / S games. He lacks more than a true canine master to complete his education.

Looking forward to reading you.

MP if serious!

Comment

Interesse om gedekt te worden door een reu...

Comment

Hello,

I am looking for a girl that is willing to do some experiments with my male dog. He is a 6 year old rottweiler.

Comment

Working...
                    X