Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Londoner seeking new friends and owners!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Londoner seeking new friends and owners!

Hello guys & gals!

I've had some experience in my teens with a lovely Rottie out in the woods at my friend's farm. I'll never forget the feeling when he just hit the spot...

Now in my early 20's I'd love to make some new friends in the zoo community - particularly male dog owners - with a hope that we can have some more fun together!

As my handle suggests, I'm based in London but travel all over the shop for work when needed.

So, lovely people - if you're UK based, open to having a chat and getting to know me: Shoot me a PM on here or find my Kik info in my profile!

I look forward to hearing from you!

I've had some interest - keep it coming Londoners! Fastest response via kik

Comment

Always looking for London opportunities.
      Last edited by Oldman; 05-16-2019, 09:37 AM. Reason: No kik, email, whatsapp, phone numbers, ect allowed in posts.

Comment

Still on the hunt guys and gals! I don't bite!

Comment

Had some lovely chats this last week! Come and say hi!

Comment

I know you're out there!

Comment

Hey y'all! Come say hi!

Comment

London gay guy here, Looking for other gay guys in2 male dogs for fun and connection. Love outdoors and meeting people. Have some experience...

Comment

Still on the hunt for new people! Have had some fantastic connections - you know who you are...

Comment

Couple here had some pleasurable times way back looking for friendly owner to help out LONDON bass but will travel like to visit and watch first but might not contain ourselves got fill profile out as only just found this but will leave all relevant info
                    hope to hear soon thanks for listening

Comment

Hi, Am also close to London. Am experienced with K9s. Was owner, not at present though. Looking for connections. Cheers.

Comment

Still looking, lovely people!

Comment

Working...
                        X