Southern Alberta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southern Alberta

Hello there, Southern Alberta/Calgary Area with a partner here.

I don't have any animals of my own currently, although have past experience with Male K9's, and would love to experience that again. Feel free to send a PM. Happy to talk/discuss interests.

im in calgary looking for a lady to enjoy my boy.
    It seems there arent many zoo's in this area.

Comment

21 M in calgary. Have no pets but it'd be great to meet up with some folks with animals

Comment

31 M Calgary, straight (but kind of curious lately when it comes to men). Male when it comes to dogs.

Comment

Transgirl looking for friends on 2 and 4 legs will play with both male and female species

Comment

In Edmonton, male 29, no pets, but plenty of previous experience with dogs. Love male dogs.

Comment

I'm a 28 year old woman living in Edmonton who's always wanted to try k9 and potentially horses if given the opportunity. It's hard to find people and being open about this is difficult.

Comment

Hey! 31 year old gay male in Edmonton. Limited experience with dogs. Would love to meet a guy for chat/play.

Comment

29 m with a 3 year old pitbull south of calgary, willing to help women, maybe couples.

Comment

Hi I am a younger male located in southern AB (south of Calgary) who is looking for like minded people and also possibly an experience with horses mare or stallion.

Comment

Hey! 19 year old male, from Calgary Alberta, I've been wanting to try out an experience with a K9

Comment

Ft Mac and looking for my first experience with k9 or mare

Comment

Working...
                        X