Horny in South Dakota

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horny in South Dakota

I know it's a long shot, but is there anyone in eastern South Dakota interested in meeting up? Even if only to just discuss the zoo lifestyle. Though I'd love to meet someone who has connections to let me try out the real thing!

I'm in Sd, but i'm west river. I can relate, i'm tired of being alone with my zoophilia. I'm sorounded by a city of 70k people and alone. I'm afraid to get in a relationship with someone friend or otherwise, because i'm terrified of becoming connected to someone. Only to be rejected again when they find out or I risk telling them.

Comment

South central sd travel all over the state all the time would love to meet new people that are zoos it makes it easier when we have this in common if u want to talk pm me

Comment

• the_dawg89
        the_dawg89 commented
        Editing a comment
        I would like that!

Count us in!

Comment

southeast sd here, would like to chat with other into zoo

Comment

Hoping for someone in SD with a bitch or a mare to let me have my first time with

Comment

Well hello! I live in the west part of SD, wouldn't mind chatting and maybe have a meet. Unfortunately I had to let my girl go and have no more action but wouldn't mind trying something new.

Comment

I'm in NE, but I do travel up to SD once in a while and am quite willing to travel. Feel free to message me!

Comment

Western SD, Spearfish. No animals of my own, but a good bit of experience. Would be delighted to get to talk to anyone else who's into this stuff. Even more so to get to have some more fun with doggos or even a horse. Not picky about genders.

Comment

So there seems to be a few of us in the area. Anybody down for a group zoo meet-up? There are a few venues around rapid city, deadwood, and Sturgis. If y'all like music. Or we could all meet-up at one of the parks or restaurants. Crazy idea, I know. Just throwing it out there. Definitely open to suggestions. It just would be nice to get an irl community started in the area. Them Dutch folk make me jealous. With their pro-zoo organizations and communities.
                  Last edited by StellarWolf; 05-28-2019, 12:54 PM. Reason: Finished an incomplete thought. XD

Comment

I'd be interested, after getting to talk with people here a bit more.

Comment

Working...
                    X