Eastern Nebraska

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eastern Nebraska

Kind of just testing the waters to see if anyone is around this area. I've been interested in male dogs for a long time and have a small bit of experience with my longtime best friend who sadly passed due to old age. I'm looking to meet like minded people for friendship and possibly shared experiences. If anyone from the area is interested in chatting and getting to know one another, I would love to hear from you! I also have interest in horses and potentially other species upon discussion, but no experience with them.
    Harm none, do what you will. 🐾

Noticed your post and while I don't live in NE, I travel to Omaha often on business and have a new found interest in this field. I am mature, professional male. More details if you are interested. J

Comment

Im from nebraska

Comment

New to this forum, I live in central NE. I have been wanting to talk to people, make new friends and possibly meet some people sometime. Please feel free to message me anytime!

Comment

Only twenty minutes from nebraska make it through there once in awhile...sorry to hear about the floods

Comment

I'm in Lincoln and hopefully will be able to find some male dogs or other male species. Always wanted to try but looking for the right owners.

Comment

northeast nebraska almost south dakota here

Comment

What part of eastern Nebraska? I'm in the Omaha Nebraska Council Bluffs Iowa area

Comment

I’ll be traveling to Omaha June 9 for a week and would love to experience male dogs for the first time.

Comment

I'm curious about dogs and horses too. want real meets sometime

Comment

I also live in the Omaha area, I’m in my 30s and have always been curious. Definitely interested in meetup, public place first and discussion would be casual at first.

Comment

Theres alot going on here ilinois. If you can travel...

Comment

Originally posted by Ibjaded View Post
                          Theres alot going on here ilinois. If you can travel...
                          I'm about 20 minutes from the state line and make frequent trips

Comment

I'm new here. live in eastern Nebraska. Have never meant any zoos. Wouldn't mind meeting someone else just out of curiosity. If anyone does meet up, I suggest a public place like restaurant or something.

Comment

I live in Omaha would love to chat thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X