Michigan/Great Lakes States

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan/Great Lakes States

Hey all, looking for friends and more in SE Mich. Message me here or on skype if ya want to chat.

Beowulfe, wife and i are drifting from beast forum.. love to be involved in communication. She recently became a "slave" took knot and now a devoted dog slut lol r u interested in chatting? We fish a LOT travel to South Haven Grand Haven and Lake Erie ???
    Last edited by Walleye21; 02-11-2019, 05:06 PM.

Comment

I'm in NWI. I have a male boxer mix with a nice big cock. He's always ready to fuck. Always horny. Gentle giant with a huge knot.

Comment

Hey there. I'm a very pretty & passing trans girl in my early 20s from WMI. I really wanna play with a dog or horse. DM me <3
        Last edited by kittykat; 02-18-2019, 01:09 PM.

Comment

I operate a kennel and am open to helping new and experienced women in Michigan (or who want to travel to MI) to satisfy their desires and fantasies.

Comment

Horny guy here from western Michigan dont have any dogs or horses but would love to play with some if anyone wants to help me out. I love males best but I also like female animals but not female people. Hit me up if u wanna chat or anything could also use some beast friends.

Comment

Michkennel: sent pm

Comment

Working...
              X