Michigan/Great Lakes States

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michigan/Great Lakes States

Hey all, looking for friends and more in SE Mich. Message me here or on skype if ya want to chat.

Beowulfe, wife and i are drifting from beast forum.. love to be involved in communication. She recently became a "slave" took knot and now a devoted dog slut lol r u interested in chatting? We fish a LOT travel to South Haven Grand Haven and Lake Erie ???
    Last edited by Walleye21; 02-11-2019, 05:06 PM.

Comment

I'm in NWI. I have a male boxer mix with a nice big cock. He's always ready to fuck. Always horny. Gentle giant with a huge knot.

Comment

• Little Brown Bird
        Little Brown Bird commented
        Editing a comment
        Bi male also from WI, care to chat? 😁

• Cookie
        Cookie commented
        Editing a comment
        I know you posted a while ago... Would you be interested in chatting?

Hey there. I'm a very pretty & passing trans girl in my early 20s from WMI. I really wanna play with a dog or horse. DM me <3
      Last edited by kittykat; 02-18-2019, 01:09 PM.

Comment

I operate a kennel and am open to helping new and experienced women in Michigan (or who want to travel to MI) to satisfy their desires and fantasies.

Comment

• Sexysunflower23
          Sexysunflower23 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey I’m new to it all and interested in meeting you and having you help me out! Been curious for so long and don’t have a pup so I would love to finially live out my fantasy.

• creecohd
          creecohd commented
          Editing a comment
          heck i would just like to get to know you!

• Cookie
          Cookie commented
          Editing a comment
          Omg!! I've never experienced and have always dreamed of it! Can we chat and maybe set something up?

Horny guy here from western Michigan dont have any dogs or horses but would love to play with some if anyone wants to help me out. I love males best but I also like female animals but not female people. Hit me up if u wanna chat or anything could also use some beast friends.

Comment

Michkennel: sent pm

Comment

SWMichigan here Whats up!

Comment

• creecohd
              creecohd commented
              Editing a comment
              hey would love to chat

Any mares?

Comment

This forum is going to take time to build. I wish I could find a new girl that would like to enjoy our lifestyle. And to you MichKennel, as soon as I find the woman that I desire, we will definitely look you up and come out to help you satisfy your kennel full of K9 friends. I'm looking forward to it. Cheers.

Comment

Southern WI male here been into zoo since growing up on farm. Looking to connect with others both male and females.

Comment

Fun hot new to k9 female. Looking to play. Trying to finially live out my fantasies. I do not have a pup so looking for someone to meet up with and help me enjoy some k9 cock and knot. I am from Detroit area. Message me if you can help me out and want to get to know each other.

Comment

Mid Michigan male, its been about 10 years since I've been knotted, can anyone help me out?

Comment

SE Michigan Straight male. I've drifted over from Beast Forum where I was an active member for a number of years. I've met several women and couples into the lifestyle, and would like to get to know and meet others. I'm an older guy, some would say dirty old man, safe and sane, live alone, reasonably intelligent and educated, healthy and fit, and kinky enough to still have fun.

Comment

SE Michigan here. Female seeking playmates to breed with. If you happen to own a beast with a cock that’s ready and willing to mount me and fill me with sperm, please PM me, I can host. You provide the male beast and I’ll let you and your beast have your way with me until you decide you’re done with me. Anyone interested in helping me realize my fantasy of being collared and chained to the ground outside on all 4s while multiple k9’s and men take turns dropping their loads off inside my womb “against my will” 😉 PLEASE hmu. Age, race, or weight of humans don’t matter just be clean. If someone has a kennel of dogs with more than one male you’re who I’m looking for to breed me. Hope to hear from someone soon who can help me fulfill this fantasy.

Comment

• danasman
                          danasman commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm just west of Ann Arbor, very close to you, and on a site like this that means a lot. Get back with me, and maybe we can help each other out.
                      Working...
                      X