Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey all you Ohio refugees from bf give a shout out let's make a date or something

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey all you Ohio refugees from bf give a shout out let's make a date or something

hey fellow buckeyes let's get this party started. I'm in adams county Ohio im really hoping to make a connection with someone else who has likeminded sexual preference. first off I'm only interested in woman and animals sexually but I'm not opposed to sharing an animal with a guy friend so give me a shout I'd really y to get nailed good and hard by a big dicked horny as hell dog and maybe if you have more than one big horny dog say 3 or 4 they could gang bang me anyway thats just a fantasy of mine I have a pup I will share a female husky that likes her butt stuffed.

Still looking for friends? Pm me

Comment

• Johndoetry
      Johndoetry commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I'm definitely still looking for friends do you have any pets to share? I have a female husky.

Hey bg ohio here im going to miss BF but i hope this site makes up for it

Comment

yes I am definitely interested in making new friends do you have any animals to share I have a female husky

Comment

Cincinnati area here! Always looking for like minded friends!

Comment

Ssbbw in Cbus, looking for friends with similar interests and happy, willing stud k9s.

Comment

• CoolTheEngines
            CoolTheEngines commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm in Columbus often so it'd be great to get to know you. (:

Hey everyone how's it here I'm here looking for friends I was born in cin. Now living north of Dayton I'm glad to see all u Ohioans here. Hope we can talk later. 😁 I'm hoping to find a lady friend that I can also be friends with .

Comment

NW ohio here. Gay. Pm's open if anyone's nearby and wants to chat

Comment

Female in northeast Kentucky looking for sharing owners

Comment

Northeastern Ohio here,
                gay Male seeking friends with similar interests

Comment

Cincinnati here with access to rotty and pit. Would love to help some ladies out☺️ Pm me

Comment

Soon to be moving to Columbus in the next few months. Sadly my female husky recently passed away but I'm getting another female pup once I'm settled there.

Comment

Couple in CLE, always up for new friends

Comment

30 minutes east of Cleveland here still looking for people to chat with on here

Comment

Toledo here. Love to chat

Comment

Working...
                          X