NY female seeking K9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NY female seeking K9

Hey there everyone. Great new board and i'm hopefully ready to make some new connections, it's been a loooong time and I need a knot, haha.

I'm a 20s female in upstate. Looking to hookup with a K9 for a good time, and hopefully cumming back for more and more. Experienced and discrete, I'm looking for anything. I don't play with owners, sorry! I am animal exclusive. If someone else could help me with a horse that would be amazing. Something I've dreamed but never done. But of course, knots come first

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Hi.. I used to have a gf that was K9 experienced and her aunt had 3 rotties that she enjoyed regularly. There is nothing as passionate as a woman being taken by her dogs to become their bitch in heat at a moments notice. I am a straight guy and I am passionate about the lifestyle. I am looking at getting a mastiff soon. Just wanted to say hi and share some of the experiences we had. We are no longer together but one day I will find another woman after I get my new pup so we can train him to be the massive lover that he should be. Hope you are having a great night. Cheers.

Comment

I am also female and looking for a K9 friend. I do like a nice big dog! maybe someday I could meet your mastiff

Comment

I am in Lancaster County S/E Pa.
        I have a trained mini stallion.

Comment

• Jerryfordj2000
          Jerryfordj2000 commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow. Ever entertain the idea of letting someone watch?

• Ownerofk9
          Ownerofk9 commented
          Editing a comment
          Wife and I can't wait to cum over this spring Warlock. We also have a trained breeder guard dog if any of your friends need help finding a knot. take care buddy.

Originally posted by Warlock View Post
        I am in Lancaster County S/E Pa.
        I have a trained mini stallion.
        Very nice photo! Do you have more from this!?

Comment

I have loads of pics of my mini stallion

Comment

• PrinzPhobos
            PrinzPhobos commented
            Editing a comment
            Can you post some more or send them? Pls I really need some good ones

Hey everyone kinky couple here from just north of the boarder. We have a mastiff mix whose very well accomplished and have always wanted to see my gf with a stallion too.

Sounds like we reside in the wrong place! PA has a thriving zoo community by the sounds of things 😋

Comment

Working...
          X