Lonely puppy girl in Ma.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lonely puppy girl in Ma.

There is a serious shortage of people to play with out here I have only 2 friends that are into animal playing, my friend joey basically takes pictures and of course plays with me but the only girl I know is my friend Reesa she plays with my pups with me. Please let me know I'm not alone lol

Where in MA?

Comment

Hello,

Me and my girlfriend are VERY interested, but haven't found any playmates. Can you help us out?

MA and Rhode Island

Big Daddy Cum Piledriver and sweet peaches creampie

Comment

Great pics.XXX

Comment

I live in NY but I go to Springfield every few weeks

Comment

Hi. I am very very new to this site. I have alot of questions I am from Medford ma. I would very much like to talk to you. I'm new to the forum type messaging so I'm sending this hoping I can email you privately or something as I dont know how to do it on here. But when I saw Massachusetts I got very excited. You are not alone. My friend Erin and I have been furiously looking for like minded people. Please get back to me!.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinkysub32x View Post
              I have only 2 friends that are into animal playing
              Consider yourself very lucky. A lot of us have 0 friends. I hope this site changes that, tho.

Comment

Would love to meet like minded peeps, I'm in nj close to NYC please PM me in intrested.

Comment

I am in central MA! I am open to meeting k9 or equine owners but i take a little to warm up to people. I just had to rehome my dog today so that sucks

Comment

• K9Divine
                    K9Divine commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry to hear that.

Always willing to put together something for everyone if we can agree on a few thing let's get a ut of a party together

Comment

hi I have a male friend in ma get in touch if you want his info

Comment

Kinkysub32x I'm always willing to bring my pup down to play

Comment

I know my ex she started to get licked up by her dog. It was hot if you want to try and have fun ill talk to her. Im looking for a new friend to experience everything for the first time. Hit me up any females *no emails on posts*
                        Last edited by Oldman; 05-09-2019, 02:45 PM. Reason: No email, kik, whatsapp or any chat ID's allowed in posts.

Comment

I'm a male in MA (I thought I posted in this thread last month).
                          I've yet to have my first time with a bitch or mare. I'm into gaming of most kinds (board, tabletop, video games, etc) as well.

Comment

Rhode Island here. Was a long time BF member. Middle-age couple, but we are not owners.

Comment

Working...
                            X