No announcement yet.

Texas roll call

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In clearlake area, beast curious, would like to try with some help. 25, gay, male, single

Comment

In Dallas, Still Waiting to loose Beast Virginity, Into Male and Female any Animal too. would love to try something. Feel free to PM me Young Male here into a Bunch of things!
      Decisiveness is Key to Not Screwing up Chances

Comment

College Station here, bi-curious white m, into many other things too. Hit me up if you want to chat!

Comment

/hi from Dallas. Trans girl here who into alot of tings but really wants to lose her beast virginity.

Comment

Good luck - be patient - be careful - be VERY careful, best wishes.
            Some people are animal lovers, I like dogs that are man-lovers lol

Comment

28 bi f in the RGV active with k9.

Comment

dallas here looking for friend with male or female

Comment

37 m, McKinney area.

Comment

24 year old male near fort hood area. Looking to chat with locals <3

Comment

• EuphyAdams
                      EuphyAdams commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Should probably have written more looking at what others posted lol.

24 bi male sub. Have a dog I'm working up into taking and giving, he's just learning. Also very desperate to find anyone with a small horse. One of my biggest fantasies is to rim a horse, and I'm so desperate to take a really horse cock. I have a medium chance toy I can take to the balls! ~. Can drive to meet and not camera shy once I trust you.
                      Last edited by EuphyAdams; 05-22-2019, 06:52 PM.

right here

Comment

• Fatmanpride
                      Fatmanpride commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'd love to chat sometime, I'm in commerce

I am a 23 y/o white male in Erath county. I am into female animals and I am currently looking for N owner willing to share. I have owned before but am not currently an owner. Feel free to message me even if you don’t own I am down to chat.

Comment

34/ straight M - McKinney TX here looking to make friends with singles, open minded couples. Travel to Dallas and Fort Worth often.

Comment

DFW area want to chat/meet with like minded people. Feel free to msg me.

Comment

Hey! What's up y'all. 21 gay male, Dallas based here, honestly just looking for local people here to chat with, hang out, and make friends. Anything else would also be fun lol

Comment

hi there i live in Arkansas but i will be in Texarkana tomorrow night we can meet at the 67 speedway race track pm me to talk more

Comment

Working...
                            X